Wedding outfits and hair

I am a big fan of bling and loved all the dresses except for Sami's. The sleeveless style and color simply washed her out along with the pale lipstick. The hair was awful on so many levels. She has such pretty hair when it is curled and full. Jordan's hair was very pretty as well as Abby's. Gabi should have worn her hair down, she has such beautiful hair and love the color. The men looked very handsome all dressed in suits. As far a bling to a wedding, I just love it and have seen it worn at weddings no matter the time of day. I certainly wouldn't care and have worn bling to afternoon weddings but thats just me :)

I thought the lovely pastel grays were beautifully coordinated between mother and daughter, (Abigail/Jennifer). They looked gorgeous....ShaSha

This couple is now celebrating their 27th wedding anniversary. This this pic is from 1987. I was struck by the hairdo, which looks absolutely beautiful on this bride...
So am wondering........is this what Sami was going for???

10247346_10202864459388975_4076616102780648308_n.jpg

Reactions: jgk
Caroline was beautiful and I was SO glad to see the glasses off Jordan. Chrishell Stause (Jordan) is gorgeous. I liked the lipstick on Abigail, didn't like that she and Gabi didn't match (though she and JJ did?). Didn't care for Jennifer's dress but loved her hair. Sami's hair could have been worse, liked the color of her dress. Hope looked nice. Liked Kate's hair.

Did they ever get a good shot of Maxine? I'd like to see her outfit. I saw her sitting during the ceremony but it was more a face shot during Caroline's speech.

It also sounds like the wedding took place on a Tuesday ??

Some of the dresses were too short, and it looked like Gabi (for one) was going out clubbing, instead of a wedding.

I love bling! I don't care what time of the day it is - bling is fun. As for the length of the dresses, I didn't think they were awful, but I wore dresses back in the days when they were so short that you wore matching panties under them so when the dress moved wrong, the panties matched! They were called sizzler dresses. It seems that wedding 'rules' for dress code went out the window a long time ago. I have been to weddings all the way from extremely formal with the guests wearing floor length skirts to weddings where people show up in blue jeans. I thought the women looked great on the show!

I have a feeling, reading through the comments, that it kind of depends on your tv, or how it was being broadcast, what the lighter colors were. I too saw a kind of lavender on Abigail's dress.

I'm pretty sure it was lavender too and I actually didn't think Jennifer's dress was grey either. It looked like a very pale pink or peach to me. I was ok with the style of the 2 dresses, especially Jennifer's however, I thought the colors washed both women out. I would have preferred a little darker.

I have seen a lot of that very pale pastel color look in different fashion advertisements. It appears to be one of the things they are pushing currently. Not that I have many dressy occasions to worry about, but when I do I try to get a color that I think is flattering rather than the new "in" thing.

Back