Wednesday, 2/17/10 SUMMARY

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since I did not get to see the show at all.....one of our posters was kind enough to send me hi-lights.....so for those of you who don't get to watch the show either.......here is our kpatch's Cliff Notes.......:)

********************************************************************************8

I fast forwarded through all of the Sydney stuff, so I can't tell you about that. Oh I can't believe I'm writing the summary for the master.

Melanie was brought to the hospital. Daniel and Lexie worked on her. Bullet near her heart. If they operate, she could die on the table, if they don't, she'll die in an hour or 2. In the end, they got the bullet, but she flatlined as the show ends.

Before Victor lets Vivian leave the Kiriakis roof, he tells her she'd better pray that Melanie lives. He wants his son to be happy and if Melanie lives, Carly will go to prison and that will be good for everyone. He was pretty menacing toward Vivian here. Kate and Lucas are downstairs and are the last ones to leave.

Meanwhile, everyone gathers in the hospital. Philip, Brady, Maggie, Arianna, Justin. Then Victor and Vivian show up later. Philip is beside himself, enraged at Carly. Carly said she was trying to save Melanie. Philip says if Melanie dies, I'll save you the same way. Bo is with Hope and doesn't know about any of this until Maxine comes into Hope's room near tears. She tells him what happened to Melanie. Bo is torn, but leaves to see Carly. Justin finds out Hope is in the hospital and goes to sit with her. In her unconscious state, she says "I love you Bo" while Justin is sitting in her room.

Earlier, Daniel tells Chloe that her body had a chemical reaction and the HGC hormone was present and mimicked pregnancy, but she's not. He said this all pretty matter-of-factly. She was crying, says she feels like an idiot, yada yada.

Daniel gets called away to operate on Melanie. Chloe comes out and sees/hears the commotion. Arianna asks Chloe to come to the Pub and get take-out to bring back to everyone at the hospital. That's when Chloe hugs Philip and says she'll pray for him. At the Pub, Arianna is going on and on about Chloe being pregnant; Chloe doesn't look happy and finally tells Arianna that she's not.

Nathan and Stephanie get naked. Stephanie changes into a skimpy outfit. While she's gone, Nathan knocks over her bag with the letter, but Stephanie comes out of the bathroom in time and tells him not to touch her stuff (the stuff in her bag, that is, LOL). Then she apologizes, says she's nervous, he says he'll take it slow, but it didn't look slow to me!!! As an aside, she was extremely voluptuous for a girl her size. I think she's had work done.

Toward the end, Bo comes into the area of the hospital where everyone is, assumes Vivian was the shooter, Carly is saying "my baby, my baby," and Bo says you told everyone? Vivian chimes in what an interesting tidbit of news that was. Bo tries to stop Carly from saying any more, but the dufus blurts out that she was really aiming to kill Vivian. A policewoman is nearby, as well as Abe and others when she makes this confession. Bo's face was all contorted in an "I wish you didn't say that" manner.

That's all I can remember. Plenty, right? Whew, this is harder than it looks.

Thank you

:clap: Good Job Kpatch! Thank you for the summary.

I don't get to watch the shows and I appreciate this site so much (and I love seeing the comments on the episodes).

Back