Wednesday, January 30th

The deal to not charge the gals with Decker and the DA did not include Max. Right? So he can still go after Max.
True....the no one there knew of Max's involvement except the Theta sisters, so his walking in with his own statement is a surprise to all the others. We have a whole new spin.
But I have no idea what kind of charge could be leveled against Max....he says he took the body away, but that is all.

Personally, I'm enjoying a break from the Sami and EJ show. Don't get me wrong, I love them but I was tired of seeing them everyday.

If Ford's death is in question, which of course it is since it was not reported until months later and the body was buried, twice, and then it's still in question of exactly how he died, wouldn't the police investigate and the State file charges....it wouldn't be up to Ford's father to press charges....

I know, I know...it's Salem and everything is different there...!!!

Another Rocking Chair????

Wasn't Laura Horton also in a rocking chair in the psych hospital right before she was re-introduced onto the show in the 90's or so? She was played by Jamie someone I think?

Abigail, I guess great minds do think alike. I immediately thought of Laura Horton when the question was first asked but waited to read all the replies first. I still remember Laura (Jamie Lyn Bauer) in that chair.

I believe that Max is guilty of concealing evidence in a high profile case which becomes a murder/accidental case. He went to great length to fool the investigation by dressing as Ford for the camera, burying the body and then digging it up and reburying it. I think he is in deep trouble. Personally, I believe all the girls should have to serve time for their cover-up, too and fined for the pain they caused the Decker family. They were not responsible for what Ford did and did not deserve the treatment they received. It was not human or decent. I really loathe Stephanie for being so selfish to cause everyone who loves her to dance to her tune. A rape victim has recourse and needs treatment and understanding from friends, but causing them to lie and cover-up is just wrong.

I am so happy to have John and Marlena on every day for a change. They are a breathe of fresh air with their sharp wit and good looks.

first time poster

If Ford's death is in question, which of course it is since it was not reported until months later and the body was buried, twice, and then it's still in question of exactly how he died, wouldn't the police investigate and the State file charges....it wouldn't be up to Ford's father to press charges....

the D.A. agreed to drop the charges for return of the body so it would seem the state is agreeing to the request. as far as charges that could be levied against max.... there is: desecration of a corpse... obstructing justice... evidence tampering... failure to report a crime (whether this is seen as an accident or what)....and finally...because he impersonated ford to hide his death... felony impersonation.
ty for the posts poirot. i have been a long time reader because a lot of the time i miss getting to see the show. plus a lot of time i am just too impatient to wait for the next day to see what is going on.

Tony and Claire???

When Alice was telling Tony of Claire being kidnapped....umm..isnt Claire Tony's Great niece? John is his half brother right? so Belle is his niece?? I found it odd they left that out.

I just watched today's show and it was great....loved the flashbacks of Bo and Hope, they are my all time favorite characters...but I'm afraid the flashbacks could be the death nell for Bo....!!!
And good grief, if Shawn can forgive Philip cause he misses his buddy, then why can't he forgive Belle his wife, is his bud more important to him than his wife...?? I'll be glad when Shawn is gone....he really gets on my nerves...and I like Chloe more every day...

AND why didn't the Irish thugs simply lock the freakin door to the B&B...!!!!!!??????

Because that would make sense???

I can see Shawn forgiving Philip before Belle -- there was less of a violation of trust.

Because that would make sense???

I can see Shawn forgiving Philip before Belle -- there was less of a violation of trust.

True Fudd:

Philip was pretty up front with his pursuit of Belle. Shawn could see it. He's not blind, just not too many smarts....

Back