Wednesday, November 14th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Episode #10,698 Tape dte – 10/18 Director – Phil Sogard

Chelsea, Stephanie & Morgan are waiting outside the Dean’s office for the hearing to start. Dean Lochlan comes out, with Billie & Jett, introductions all around. He mentions Ford Decker coming, surprising the girls. It is policy to hear both sides. Ford arrives, smug as always, trying to push buttons on all the females. Morgan talks of him drugging her and trying to rape her, but he claims she was willing, and she has no proof it was him who gave her any drug. Chelsea tries to call Cordy, to no avail. Now Crawford Decker arrives, Ford’s wealthy lawyer father, who just happens to be on the Board and a good friend of the Dean. Stephanie begins having flashbacks again of being raped, this time more graphic than previous. Finally Cordy arrives, saying she cannot bring herself to testify.

Kayla arrives at the church to find Steve on one knee at the site of the shooting. He says he is scoping out things, but she notes he is not on the force. She asks him if he shot EJ, he says no, and she wants to know where he was at the time. He claims an auto parts store, trying to purchase a fan belt that was not in stock. No he did not order it, and he has no idea if anyone would remember him. Kayla reminds him of the vows they made in this very church when they married, wherein he promised never to lie to her. He assures her he did not shoot EJ. He leaves to warm up the car and in the vestibule, recalls leaving the church and being in that vestibule when 3 shots were fired. He remembers putting his gun into an inside pocket of his jacket and running out. (Surprises us all that none of these “hidden” people ran into each other as they beat their hasty retreats).

Sami is with EJ, who wonders why she is there., she must have heard his prognosis. She says it is because she cares what happens to him, and tells him it is early on, he cannot give up. She mentions the pier, where they danced, and how special he made her feel then, and it was not the dancing. EJ is having a full blown pity party, though, and tells her he is useless, to go back to Lucas. She reminds him of his son, but EJ talks of not being able to chase after him taking his first steps, teaching him to ride a bike or throw a football. Lucas can do that, go to him, raise their son and the twins. She brings out a picture of her and Johnny, telling him he has to remember his son, but EJ figures he is absolutely useless. (I am very surprised Sami has not mentioned Brady, who was shot in the back, paralyzed, and fought his way back a few years ago). She puts the picture on his chest, and leaves.

Kate arrives at Lucas’s apartment, where he asks her to return the gun he gave her. She tells him she no longer has it, they go round and round about the shooting. She denies trying to shoot Sami either. Lucas mentions having bought two guns, doesn’t want the police tracing that gun back to him, and says it will not be long before they both are suspects, and the police will be on their case. She asks if he shot EJ, that she will take the blame, that she will fix it, she did it before. He remembers when he shot Franco, and she covered it, and it is something he will regret all his life. Finally admits she gave the gun to Philip so he could dispose of it. Just then Sami arrives, and Kate takes off. Sami wants to know why Kate was there, but Lucas says it was just his mom being her usual self. She tells him of EJ being paralyzed, and giving up hope. Lucas has no sympathy. Sami tells him EJ is dying, but Lucas says that after everything done to her family, he feels nothing for what is happening. She notes that EJ told her to go home to Lucas and be a family, and though Lucas is glad, he asks how they can do that when she is still married to EJ. Sami insists that if EJ dies, Stefano will seek vengeance on her family, and no one will be safe. Lucas tells her she is tired, should get some rest, makes her lay down on the sofa, covers her with an afghan. A baby cries, and Lucas goes to check. We see Lucas holding one baby, cooing to his “ beautiful daughter” in his arm, and with the other patting his “handsome son”. Out in the living room, Colleen suddenly appears to Sami, telling her she knows what she has to do to save EJ.

At the hospital, Stefano has come into EJ’s room, telling him he has much to live for. We see EJ dreaming of dancing with Sami on the pier, and suddenly the monitor starts beeping like crazy, as EJ seems to be having a seizure of some kind. His entire body is trembling uncontrollably. Doctors and nurses rush in, telling Stefano to leave, and calling for a crash cart.

Barb

Ok, maybe I missed it sometime, but this is the first I've heard that Stephanie was raped. I thought she just "hooked up" with some random guy. Does it ever show who the guy is?

Not so far, but the "graphic" flashback makes it apparent.

Thanks Barb...

From the way it reads the big scene between Sami and EJ isn't as heart wrenching as I thought it would be. In fact it seems rather short and glossed over ... what are those writer's thinking? Instead of giving us heart warming it reads like we are getting a pity party from EJ and an unsincere Sami - Dang if written right it could have been great! I know James and Ali given the right material would have knocked this out and we would all be choked up!

Wow they won't give EJAMI an inch will they? LUMI should be happy!

I thought it was supposed to get more exciting this week. I guess I was wrong.

Jewbacca wrote:
I thought it was supposed to get more exciting this week. I guess I was wrong.

It seems like the acting and the storylines are great but the writing is not holding up... too bad! it could have been sooooo awesome .... This is sweeps isn't it!

Poirot wrote:
(Steve) remembers putting his gun into an inside pocket of his jacket and running out. (Surprises us all that none of these “hidden” people ran into each other as they beat their hasty retreats).

I was actually laughing yesterday as I watched Roman recalling the shooting, imagining all of the possible suspects tripping over each other outside ("Ouch!" "Excuse me," "Pardon me," "What da hell!", but realizing that they couldn't tell anyone because it would mean admitting they had been there themselves! Would've been especially tough on Roman, the cop, knowing all he could do would be to question his fellow escapees off-the-book. Hee hee

Steve and Kayla were not married in that church. They were married on a ship.

Somebody needs to remind Kayla that she and Steve DID NOT get married in that church! Their first wedding was on a boat, and their second wedding was outside.

I think Stephanie ran to her parents' place and said that she hooked up with some random guy because she couldn't remember exactly what happened. Now she is having flashbacks, and is remembering what actually did happen. We don't know yet, but it is apparent that she was drugged and raped by Ford.

:cry:

Let's see, Roman was there with a gun but didn't shoot, Steve was there with a gun but didn't shoot, Lucas was there without a gun but wanted to shoot, Kate was there with a gun but we don't yet if she actually pulled the trigger, the "woman in black" was there with a gun but we don't know yet if she actually pulled the trigger and there is a mystery person there with a gun who did take a shot - WOW!! that's 5 possible shooters maybe even 6 and one shooter with no gun! Oh my aching head!

I think it was Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with a candlestick!

MamaK - you had me laughing out loud with this:

I was actually laughing yesterday as I watched Roman recalling the shooting, imagining all of the possible suspects tripping over each other outside ("Ouch!" "Excuse me," "Pardon me," "What da hell!")

Great observation! I don't know why, but that just tickles my funny bone! Too funny!
It is amazing that all of these people, including the Police Commissioner who just witnessed an attempted murder and left (what?!?!), didn't see each other in that tiny church.

Also, you would think that MaryBeth and Stephen (Steve and Kayla) would go to the writer's and mention that they didn't get married in that church. I always wonder why the actors don't speak up for their characters. I would make sure of that if I were on a tv show.

Wow, what is Steve gonna do when he finds out his daughter was raped? That should be very interesting.

Yeah... Steve and Kayla never got married in that church. I agree that the actors should speak up about their characters. If we remember, they probably do also?!! :duh:

I remember the ship where Steve & Kayla got married, wonderful, wonderful 2 day wedding. I also remember them saying vows outside to each other. Did they perhaps just personally say vows to each other inside the church at one time?

I think with EJ in this state, it will only be a matter of time until we see Sami's true feeling come out. There is great potential here, if they write it properly. :thinking: ShaSha

There are some ladies posting on another site about Wed epi - they live in Canada and have just watched the show, they say that James Scott does an amazing job. Tear Jerker for sure and a couple of them aren't even EJAMI fans! Wow - perhaps we are going to get the heart wrenching scenes I imagined!

I actually think the writers are doing a good job with the Ejami situation(AT THE MOMENT!!!!!). There are so many ejami fans out there they didn't want to totally disappoint them... On the other hand the lumi fans didn't want to see her with her "rapist" and wanted her to be happy with lucas. With Ej paralized and impotent they can never consumate the marriage. We are in Sami limbo right now where yes, she is married to Ej but still going home to Lucas. Sami having her cake and eating it too :evillaugh:

I agree with you sweethingjess.I hope EJami will be finally together

They are going to drag this on forever. Who shot J.R. oops I mean E.J.

Back