Wednesday, November 28th

Eh. No Sami/Ej today, guess I'll skip this one, sounds like a snooze fest.

I don't see why Belle even bothers, all she feels is pitty for Shawn, she can't seriously find one thing interesting about him. Sheesh.

Chelsea didn't cost Nick his job, all was forgotten about the hairbrush. It was Nick changing the DNA results for Kate on Sami's twins. It takes a heck of a lot of nerve to throw something in her face she didn't even do. Another reason why I can't stand Nick. Ugh. :evil:

I'm sorry, but I don't think it's fair to say Marlena couldn't keep her pants on before (or after) she met John.

Marlena was happily married to Don Craig and only divorced him after he had an affair after their baby died. And this was after she worked to keep their marriage together.

Her next love was Roman, and she never strayed from him during their brief marriage. She was devastated when Stefano "killed" him.

She eventually got involved with the police chief, Richard Cates, who was a crooked cop and got killed. I wouldn't call this relationship scandalous or anything.

When John returned, she began to fall in love with the man who would be her soulmate. The only problem was, she feared he might be Stefano. When it turned out he was Roman, her attraction to him made sense. She brought Roman back into her life and was happy to be reunited with her great love. Then she "died."

When Marlena returned, she couldn't wait to be reunited with Roman -- the great love of her life and the father of her children. They were reunited, and life was good. But then it was revealed that Roman wasn't Roman because the old Roman was alive and being held by Stefano.

By this time, Isabella was pregnant by John, and Roman wanted his wife back. Marlena and John did the only thing they could do, which was put their feelings aside and return to Roman and Isabella. When Isabella died, John was grieving, and Roman was becoming bitter about Marlena's relationship with John as Roman, things got complicated.

Then Stella threw Marlena in a pit and left her down there to die. Stella changed her mind and decided to rescue Marlena before John blew up the warehouse over the pit, but Stella was killed by a car. John found Marlena but was unable to rescue her; instead, he ended up in the pit with her, under the debris from the explosion. By this time, Marlena was dirty, malnourished, and delirious. In their "last moments" together, she started having flashbacks of both men and honestly couldn't tell who John was -- John or Roman. They kissed. Not long after, they were rescued, and Roman took his wife home.

John couldn't let go of Marlena, and Marlena felt torn. After all, she had spent about as much time with John as Roman as she had with Roman as Roman. John knew Marlena was feeling torn and planned to leave Salem. Marlena wanted to stop him because she was concerned about him, and they ended up sleeping together. And then it happened once more.

Marlena truly called it quits with John and treated him the way she's telling Belle to treat Philip. When Stefano arrived at Belle's christening, Marlena had to reveal what she learned too late -- that John, not Roman, was Belle's father. Roman quickly threw in the towel and divorced Marlena, and lived to regret it. Marlena and John eventually found their way back to each other and lived happily ever after, with a few detours (Princess Gina, Alex North), until recently.

What was so tragic for Marlena was that she was having to choose, basically, between two Romans! That's NOT the same situation Belle, Shawn, and Philip are in.

Couldn't keep her pants on? I just don't think that's fair. (Of course, now that I think of it, this saintly woman was once possessed by the devil, too.)

Chip

okay okay, i stand corrected, kinda, not really, but okay! hahahaha

Ricky wrote:
Still while she was telling Hope what happend the day EJ got shot Marlena had no flashback?..I still think this was very strange.has any of the other suspects had no flashbacks?....I still think Johns alive.something just does not seem right.

I think you may be on to something about the flashback thing. They want to keep us guessing. I know we have "suspects" but, when you get right down to it we know nothing. We know Kates gun went off and now Marlanas gun went off... who's # 3? I am surprised that no one has guessed Stefano, he was in my thoughts day one. I think his target was Sami. With Sami out of the way Ej would have full custody of Johnny thus be raised a Dimera. Maybe his shot wasn't clear that's why it brushed her dress.???? Not to mention with no valid marriage the vandetta would go on which is apparent that is what stefano lives for.

As far as Belle goes... how in the heck is she going to get away from Shawn for a whole night without him becoming suspicious? I know he's dumber then a box of rocks but, come on....

sweethingjess wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Still while she was telling Hope what happend the day EJ got shot Marlena had no flashback?..I still think this was very strange.has any of the other suspects had no flashbacks?....I still think Johns alive.something just does not seem right.

I think you may be on to something about the flashback thing. They want to keep us guessing. I know we have "suspects" but, when you get right down to it we know nothing. We know Kates gun went off and now Marlanas gun went off... who's # 3? I am surprised that no one has guessed Stefano, he was in my thoughts day one. I think his target was Sami. With Sami out of the way Ej would have full custody of Johnny thus be raised a Dimera. Maybe his shot wasn't clear that's why it brushed her dress.???? Not to mention with no valid marriage the vandetta would go on which is apparent that is what stefano lives for.

As far as Belle goes... how in the heck is she going to get away from Shawn for a whole night without him becoming suspicious? I know he's dumber then a box of rocks but, come on....

I thought about Stefano then...and for the same reason, he could have hightailed it with little Johnny then, couldn't have been easier...and everyone would have been too occupied with Sami to even notice. And, the 3rd shooter could be one of Stefano's men...and his target was EJ, two birds with one stone....clear the way for Steffy to have little Johnny all to his self.

Stefano would never kill his own son! If he got that upset over Andre, could you imagine if EJ died?

Stefano was standing along side EJ...so could not be the shooter.

Jewbacca wrote:
Eh. No Sami/Ej today, guess I'll skip this one...

Funny....I was thinking, "thank goodness, a break from Sami and EJ!"

Jewbacca wrote:
Chelsea didn't cost Nick his job, all was forgotten about the hairbrush. It was Nick changing the DNA results for Kate on Sami's twins.
But the only reason Kate was able to blackmail him into the fake DNA results was b/c his boss didn't know about the hairbrush.

Back