Wednesday, September 19th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Episode #10,568 Taped 8/20 Director – Grant Johnson

This show summary could probably be told in 10 lines for all that transpires. At the Pub, Nick & Chelsea continue to question China, who eventually admits she is not the mother of the two boys. Chelsea has taken the boys for cookies, while China confesses to Nick that the boys’ father is a man with a great deal of power, she was paid to bring the boys to the U.S. to safety, and the father is now dead. No, the boys do not know, she has to skedaddle, they will be inheriting power from their father, and so are in danger. Chelsea returns, and they try to grill China some more, but she manages to leave the Pub, and Nick is left being responsible for the two boys.

At the hospital, Steve nervously paces, Lexie joins him, assuring him Pocket will be o.k. Kayla comes rushing in, Lexie assures her Pocket is o.k., Steve explains what happened, & Lexie has informed Kayla that Steve thinks this has the DiMera fingerprints on it.
Dr. Davidoff comes out with Pocket. Kayla takes him, the doctor says he has 2 small ulcers in his intestines, indicating some sort of chemical poisoning, she will be prescribing and antibiotic. Lexie is holding Pocket, the doctor leaves, & Steve begins blaming himself. Something spilled at home, he cleaned it up, then used a spray to clean the surface, and maybe he did not wash his hands afterwards or something. Kayla assures him he is a great dad, not his fault, etc.

In Shawn’s room, he continues to urge Belle to go with Philip to San Antonio to search for Tyler. They go back & forth, she says no, he says go, he loves her, she loves him, they trust each other, the time in the cooler made them realize how much they meant to each other, Belle is a good friend, and loves to help people, yada, yada. Belle finally agrees she will go with Philip. (And so much for the all important nursing classes she is supposed to be taking, lol). After Belle leaves, Lexie returns, and Shawn tells her about encouraging Belle to go with Philip. He remembers earlier conversation with Lexie about trust and marriage. Lexie is not sure this was a good idea, but Shawn wants to prove to Belle that he does trust her.

Billie meets with Philip, showing him Lauren’s charge card records. (Wonder how she pays her bills with all that moving around she has been doing, lol). Seems everything is for clothes, makeup, spas, and nothing for Tyler. Billie thinks Lauren has left Tyler somewhere (smart girl!), but could be anywhere. Philip thinks maybe he should not go, but Billie says Lauren is the only one who knows where Tyler is. She wants money. Phil doesn’t think so, as she turned down the $300,000. That’s cuz you offered it in front of a cop. Get her alone. Belle comes in, all perky and smiling, coyly asking what airline is Phil taking (no Titan jet???) so she can get a ticket on the same plane. Phil is surprised but glad. She will go pack, and call her with the flight info later.

In the Johnson apartment, Jeremy hides in Stephanie’s room, as Max continues to knock on the door, wanting to talk to her. She tries to put him off, to no avail. She opens the door, he guesses she has heard from Jeremy. She insists she has lots of studying to do, and will talk to him tomorrow. He mentions their conversation in the cave, Jeremy is all ears, of course. She finally gets rid of Max, Jeremy comes out and now he & Stephanie resume arguing. Stephanie has a long flashback of conversation with Max in the cave. They hear Steve & Kayla outside the door, and he hides again. As her parents come in, telling her that Pocket was at ER, but not why, Stephanie claims she wants to move back home immediately. She says it is too hard to study at Adrienne’s with 4 teen boys running around, playing Air Guitar. Kayla is a bit suspicious at first, but she & Steve love the idea, and go to put Pocket to bed. Jeremy comes out, cries poor mouth to Steph, wanting her to hide him, she says no, but he talks sleeping on park benches, she relents. He wants to share her bed, but no…the floor for him, better than the park bench. (excuse me, as I was beginning to fall back asleep here). They go in the bedroom, Steve comes out…..and finds an ID picture badge of some kind on the floor, picks it up, and contemplates. (Jeremy dropped it earlier)

Barb
:bored: :bored:

Please tell me that Nick and China Lee aren't taking care of more of Stefano's kids! LOL

Oh DrChip I hope not Days has been there too many times to count. How many children could one man have?

I hate to say it, but it sounds like they are. How many supposedly dead, influential men are in Salem? I can only think of one....

The children lived in a foreign country, where their father held a great deal of power. And the name of the man in the Panama hat sounds like he might come from Africa. I have no idea. But China was hired to get them into the United States. Remember that Nick said they speak not only French, but a language he did not recognize.
Now their father is dead.

Maybe he is that deposed leader who put between 17-40 million dollars :money: in a foreign bank,out of his country, and that is why that bank employee or lawyer writes to us all offering to split the money with us, since there are no heirs. LOLOL

:laughing:

Ahhh, Katt, glad you got it.....Are we on a list? LOLOL

One of the things I note when doing the Day Ahead....how little comment there is when the show is mostly all about the under 25 crowd.

This just reinforces the viewers' belief that generations need to be intermingled and not separated into age groups.

how come Stephanie have so many flash backs?.. its kinda like she's so dumb.they got to replay the entire show so she recalls what happened...

I do like that Nick has cleaned up a bit.. and he's teaching??? I am guessing at Salem U?

I swear..the last 2 weeks... this show has gotten sooooo much better, from just the video presentation... I actually have been rewinding to see stuff over again.

And the acutual words that are said, the lines... especially between Shawn and Belle, are so much better! Make them sound smart, instead of loser ..whiney,,, which is how I thought Shawn was kinda sounding.

My only comment with the whole hoax funeral thing is that there was a bit of lack of cummunication between , the folks at the church, and the action team. Roman could have let someone know kate was in trouble at the pub.. via cell phone. or something.. because.. letting them know would not have prevented Andre from nabbing him... especially when they knew he's a target.

I just thought that when Bo came to John and Abe, and let them know that Roman was missing..filling them in.. that ... well .. that should not have been new news to them. jmo.

But..that whole show was amazing!!.. Benjy was great!!!!!!! It was GREAT to see Benjy actually follow through with the shooting!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was just amazing!
Stephano was great when he woke up. and realize he was in a coffiN!!.. that was just great by all there!. I really enjoyed!!

i usually have like a week worth of shows piled up to watch.. and was soo dissapointed that I did have more to watch when this one was over!

Back