Wednesday, September 26th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007

Episode #10,663 Taped 8/27 Director – Herb Stein

An action packed and emotional episode today, as we see Mr. Umar Abboud in Nick’s apt. wanting the boys. He argues with Nick, who claims they are not there, but Umar has been following Nick, and knows they have not left the bldg. Nick claims they are with a sitter within the bldg., refuses to say which apt. Jeremy is listening to everything from the bedroom door, while the boys seem to hear the voices and conversation, but are unaffected by it all. Umar refuses to say who their father is, but it is not him, and claims the boys are in great danger, as is Nick. He attempts to come further into the room, Nick blocks his path, gets a right cross to the jaw, and down Nick goes. Umar calls the boys’ names and out they come. And out comes Jeremy, who gets a choke hold on him, and is holding a gun to Umar’s head. Jeremy wants to know who he is and what is going on, and lets him know he doesn’t like guys picking on kids, who are an easy target, but Umar is not talking. It is a standoff. There is frantic knocking on the door, as Mr. Kravitz a neighbor wants to know what is going on. Nick puts him off, but the man is insistent. Nick finally opens the door, claiming some rough housing got out of hand and all is o.k. But Mr. Kravitz says he is calling the cops, and leaves. Inside, Umar finally breaks away from Jeremy and is out the door. Nick takes the boys back to their bedroom and the comic book, returns saying they seem to be o.k. Chelsea is impressed with Jeremy, but he says he is taking off. Both Nick and Chelsea promise not to tell the cops about him, just leave for a while, then come back. He tells Nick to stash his bag, and leaves. Chelsea is proud of Nick, who did not back down, and protected the boys. She kisses him on the cheek, he goes in to sort of try for a kiss, but she backs off.

At the Pub, John, Marlena, Hope, Doug & Julie have gathered for more letter reading. Santo has come to the church, sees Father Mallory, and asks for Colleen. Father Mallory is looking for her, too, as she asked to see him there. Father Mallory goes to check on something, and Colleen arrives. She has been in the cloisters, and spent days praying for God to show her what she should do, and made a decision. Santo seems crestfallen, until Colleen says she says yes, she will marry him. He is so happy. In comes Pete Brady & young Shawn. Santo leaves. Father Mallory returns, and wonders why she is not in her habit. Colleen finds it hard to try and explain. Santo returns, and she goes to talk to him. He gives her a beautiful engagement ring, which she does not want, too grand for her. She only needs a band. She thanks him, says they will be married soon, and returns to her the other group. Very haltingly, Colleen tells them of her decision not to be a nun, but to be a wife and mother. Pete is angry, Young Shawn shocked, while Father Mallory does his best to try and change her mind, but she will not be deterred. She intends to marry Santo. She talks of her decision to dedicate her life to the church when she made her First Communion at age 7, just a young girl. She still will love the church, just like all the wives and mothers with children who attend mass every Sunday. Young Shawn pleads with her not to go, but she is determined. Father Mallory asks about her work with the needy and the poor, and Colleen gives him her diamond engagement ring, saying it should go far to help.

In the warehouse, Andre is insisting Sami will have to kill one of his trussed up victims. He pulls the tarp off Lucas and rips off the duct tape covering his mouth. Lucas urges Sami to run, to save herself and the twins. Do not worry about them. Sami is in tears, she cannot leave him, she loves him, reminding him of everything on their wedding day. Lucas insists she just go, but Andre is just as insistent that she has to make a choice, or her father dies, and both these men, too. Sami is not going to kill anyone, she says. Andre takes the tarp off of EJ, and watches in amusement as Lucas tries to convince her to just forget about both of them. Andre gives Sami a gun, saying something about just one bullet. She aims the gun at Andre, but in the end, cannot shoot him, because only he knows where her father is. Finally Andre rips off EJ’s duct tape. He tells Sami Lucas is right. And they have a family, with twins on the way. He is alone. He finally reminds her of all the terrible things he has done to her. Inbetween these scenes we see shots of Roman in the coffin, gasping for air, trying to push the top of the coffin open, clawing at the silky material, as he mutters “can’t give up”, but is much weaker.
Andre holds a gun on Sami, telling her she had better decide. She finally points the gun at EJ, and as she squeezes the trigger, Andre jostles her from behind, causing the bullet to hit Lucas in the leg. She is horrified, and goes to his aid, Andre is babbling something, and she picks up an iron pipe, hits him over the head (this woman is soooo spry for someone 9 months pregnant with twins!!) and kicks his gun away, and then gives him a few kicks for good measure. She now tries to rip a cloth to stop the bleeding in Lucas’s leg. EJ says to get the knife from Andre, and cut him loose. She does, and just then Andre gets up and runs off. EJ gives chase, but returns saying Andre got away. He goes to call 911, returns saying the paramedics are on the way. Sami is meanwhile crying over Lucas, she has got the bleeding stopped, and is talking of them needing EJ. She was going to shoot EJ, but only wound him. She tells Lucas that Bo found the folio, and they know what will end the vendetta. EJ has returned and she asks him to leave her with her husband. EJ says he will go look for the paramedics and tell them where to find them. Sami is kissing Lucas, assuring him what she wants most in the world is him, Will and their twins living happily together. Later, the paramedics are taking Lucas to the ambulance. Sami tells him she will meet him at the hospital (why not just go in the ambulance???) and they are all going to end this vendetta. She will tell him about the folio then.
We again see poor Roman, practically taking his last breaths, as he tries to push the coffin lid up. There is a rustling sound, and suddenly the coffin lid rises up, a light shines in, and we see Roman coughing as he drinks in the oxygen, and blinks at the harsh bright light in his eyes.

Barb

Sounds like a great episode! Can't wait to watch. Especially when Roman FINALLY gets out of that creepy coffin. That s/l has been giving me the heebie-jeebies. YEA!!!!!!! Sami chose Lucas!!! Ooooo but I like EJ-he is so cute! lol

What happened to the life support in the coffin? You can't tell me that Andre "Mister I can't kill anyone, whether I shoot them, stab them, sic dogs on them, or lock them in a sauna" could have actually disabled it?!?!

Sami clearly said she wasn't shooting to kill anyone, and ended up shooting Lucas. That is hardly picking Lucas. After all, EJ stepped up and said take me, while Lucas avoided it all together by telling her to simply run from Andre (cause yeah, that's really possible 9 months pregnant). EJ is the real man out of the two, and I'm happy to hear they will be married by October. :)

Ponz I agree with you he's not a real man in my book, and Sami pointed the gun at EJ not Lucas when Andre gave her a push and she shot Lucas by mistake.

Sami definitely chose Lucas. She said later she intended to wound EJ, but she definitely was aiming at EJ. No question about it.
And Andre was threatening them all. Lucas wanted Sami to save herself....knowing he would die. Heck, Sami could not even kill Andre, and he deserved to die. She was very intent on saving her father.

This sounds like a really good epi. I can't wait to see it.

Anyone else heard that Sami and EJ will be married by October?

I still have to watch yesterday and today's episodes. Had some health issues, but hopefully tonight will be able to do it. sounds exciting to me. Loving EJ, but then love Lucas too. :):)

If she could shoot EJ to wound him, why couldn't she shoot ANDRE to wound HIM? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because then Andre would undoubtably not tell her where her father was. Just my impression. They would never be able to force Andre, and he probably would enjoy sending them on wild goose chases.
But it WAS enjoyable seeing her beating up on him. LOL

With Steve and Lucas in the hospital again, I think I am going to scream. As soon as they get out, Sami will have the twins and you know something is going to go wrong and one of them will be in ICU....on and on and on and on.

I think they must have gotten the hospital scenery special at Sets R Us...for all of the use it has been getting!

Lucas WAS just in hospital for freezing in the truck!!! None of the doctors ever work either---just tend their own families.

but Roman is not in the coffin anymore :kiss: , if you read soap opera digest it gave that away this week.

I heard the babies will be born in october and they will marry in November

foxyparty wrote:
but Roman is not in the coffin anymore :kiss: , if you read soap opera digest it gave that away this week.
I do read it, in fact I subscribe to it. And no matter what it says in there for the future.....tomorrow, Wednesday, 9/26, Roman is still in the coffin. And that is all I report on here.

I don't understand why Sami did not just shoot Andre.. If he was stupid enough to hand her the gun.. shs should of turned and shot him and not EJ or Lucas..

Back