Wednesday, September 26th

Ponz wrote:
Real men don't rape.

Ponz- you have Jack in your avatar with Jen, but he raped Kayla. Why can you forgive him and not EJ? Just sayin...

I watched the Sami/EJ/Lucas/Andre scene ...

EJ comes off Self-sacrificing (but please EJ get another cell service)
Lucas comes off pretty good too until he screams like at girl after Sami accidentally shoots him.
Andre comes off - well crazy - but in control and baits Sami, taunting her about her love for both men!
Sami, well she comes of hystical and the way she kicks the heck out of Andre was pretty scary!

I haven't been watching a lot lately, but why are John, Marlena, Hope, Doug & Julie all sitting around reading letters while Roman, Sami and Lucas are missing?

It's clear watching the ep that Sami was not going to shoot EJ, she needs EJ, like she said herself more than Lucas. She only gave the illusion that she was going to shoot EJ and that Andre prevented that. A blind man could see what Sami is up to, but she is pretty good at faking it.

[color=FF0000]
Deleted reference to unrelated comment regarding an avatar. [/color]
Poirot

If I were EJ, I would be ticked off at Sami for almost shooting him. She was really going to do it too.

Sami is also a little liar. Two seconds after she promises to behave for Lucas, she is running to EJ. No wonder either man doesn't know what is going on with her. She should at least have told Lucas what was going on before telling EJ.

It was exciting with everyone yelling at each other after she shot Lucas, and incredible that a 9 month pregnant woman can kick the crap out of Andre. Just great stuff.

Very exciting today! And I just love Colleen and Santo. I will be sad when they are gone.

cjknick2 wrote:
I watched the Sami/EJ/Lucas/Andre scene ...

EJ comes off Self-sacrificing (but please EJ get another cell service)
And every viewer has their own interpretation

Lucas comes off pretty good too until he screams like at girl after Sami accidentally shoots him.
yeah, I guess there is no one who would yell or moan, or scream after being shot unexpectedly.
Andre comes off - well crazy - but in control and baits Sami, taunting her about her love for both men!
Sami, well she comes of hystical and the way she kicks the heck out of Andre was pretty scary!
Could not agree more!

I'm really not understanding what the problem is here. Ponz states "real men don't rape" yet has an icon with Jake in it, I'm under the assumption here that Jack is a favorite character of their's, yet Jack raped Kayla. Why was that comment deleted? It had everything to do with this topic, and I gotta say I'm outraged. Let me know now if censorship is a tool used here often, because that is not for me, and shouldn't be for anyone else here! We are supposed to be talking about Days, yet when you mention something in a character's past it gets deleted. Unacceptable!

I think it's so weird that Lucas is shot in the leg and about five minutes later he's limping on crutches to see Sami at the warehouse with EJ? WTH? Sami and EJ are in the hospital forever just for exhaustion and Lucas get's a hole blown in his leg and he's up and out of there in one night. I know this is soapland, but c'mon, this is absolutely ridiculous. I'm trying to tell myself that the gunshot wound was superficial or something and they just bandaged it and he was on his way. But a bullet in his leg- I'm not a doctor but doesn't that require surgery to remove it, etc?

Back