SPOILER !! Week Apr 19

Link to NBC spoiler pics

Xander and Chanel team up to scam Paulina. The more one thinks about this, the less sense it makes. If push-came-to-shove, Xander would make a fortune selling the women of America pictures of his shirtless self wearing a kilt, towel, bathing suit, sweat pants, etc. -- of various sizes -- all suitable for framing. In fact, it wouldn't be surprising if such a picture eventually replaced Stefano's portrait in the DiMansion.
Put me in coach. I'll take one of those pictures!

Lucas tells a whopper of a lie to make inroads with Chloe.
Lucas has lost my respect for him.

Heck, she could have been with someone else the day before, & lied to Chad as he was so drunk.....he passed out.

The thing is if they are keeping the time line of New Year's Eve, she is ~15 weeks pregnant, far beyond the heartbeat limits of most states rules for termination. So Gwennie can think all she wants about terminating. It's not legally possible, not that Days ever really ever goes through with it.

Kayla did bring up today, that Gwen was in her 2nd trimester so would have some hoops to jump through if she wanted to abort the baby.

The thing is if they are keeping the time line of New Year's Eve, she is ~15 weeks pregnant, far beyond the heartbeat limits of most states rules for termination. So Gwennie can think all she wants about terminating. It's not legally possible, not that Days ever really ever goes through with it.
Although Allie was considering it two months before giving birth to Henry (or was it three? either way) so anything's possible.

However, an original story is beyond Ron's abilities so I'll just sit this one out.

A few things:

1. Who the heck is Theo to ask what Ben is doing in his wife's hospital room? I hope he falls deeply in love with Ciara and she gets all her memories about loving Ben back and dumps him like a pile of poop that he is. Theo is on my "go away" list.

2. Did Kate bend over too far while at her desk and put a bigger clump of hair in to the blue ink bottle than normal?

3. Can Claire please please stop with the BIG EYES?

Back