SPOILER !! Week April 10

Hope and Harris reminisce: About what? It’s not like they go back together for thirty years.

Alex vents to Gwen about Maggie: Lover boy better watch his mouth. Speaking ill of Maggie is even worse than trashing motherhood and apple pie.

Sloan and Leo face off. The humorless Sloan hasn’t got a chance against the fast-talking Leo. And if she threatens legal action, the top lawyers in the area would love to stick it to shyster Sloan.

Hope and Harris reminisce: About what? It’s not like they go back together for thirty years.
Here's how that would go:

Harris: Remember when I was in Salem back in 1988? My friend Jake and I made a bet as to who could score with Eve Donovan first, since she had been a teenage prostitute.

Hope: Bo, Baby Shawn-D and I had already left Salem on the Fancy Face by then. I heard about the jerks who treated my young step-niece like trash. That was you?????

Harris: :eek:

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-10-t44356.html#p2133673

Monday, April 10, 2023
Stephanie seeks Marlena's help to find Kayla.

Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Brady is upset when he finds Chloe and Xander together.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Chanel and Sloan get into a physical brawl.

Thursday, April 13, 2023
Wendy is shocked to find Johnny in the middle of a marriage proposal.

Friday, April 14, 2023
Affected by the drugged biscuits, Nicole and Eric get hot and heavy.
Rafe has an adverse reaction to the biscuits.

Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-4-10-today/

new

Monday, April 10th:
Steve is stunned when he comes face-to-face with Bo.

Tuesday, April 11th:
Stephanie and Chad question Maggie about Victor’s properties.

Wednesday, April 12th:
Xander kisses Chloe in front of Gwen.

Thursday, April 13th:
Eric and Sloan fight when he expresses concern that she’s too obsessed with revenge.

Friday, April 14th:
Stefan is ready to make love to Melinda, believing her to be Gabi.

Is it too much to hope that Rory baked some special biscuits??

Maybe Chanel pays him to bake some special biscuits, the Salemites eat them, get the munchies, then run to Sweet Bits for some low quality baked goods? :rotfl:

Stephanie seeks Marlena’s help in finding Kayla: How could Doc help with this? She should be speaking to Xander.

Brady is upset when he finds Chloe and Xander together: Brady’s first priority should be his insufferable brat of a daughter.

Chanel and Sloan brawl: Could another Sloan lawsuit be headed for the courts?

Johnnny is in the middle of a marriage proposal: Is the wise, mature Johnny pondering matrimony? :sarcasm:

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/04/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of.html

Monday, April 10, 2023
Stephanie seeks Marlena's help to find Kayla.
A family emergency forces Tripp to cancel on Wendy.
Steve is stunned when he comes face-to-face with Bo.
Hope and Harris run into a problem at the Greek taverna.

Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Kayla is happily reunited with Steve.
Alex is stunned when he learns Kayla is alive.
Stephanie and Chad question Maggie about Victor's properties.
Brady is upset when he finds Chloe and Xander together.

Wednesday, April 12, 2023
Chanel and Sloan get into a physical brawl.
Rafe and Jada come clean about their feelings for each other.
Eric continues to have doubts about Sloan's innocence.
Xander kisses Chloe in front of Gwen.

Thursday, April 13, 2023
Unbeknownst to Chanel, someone has tampered with her new biscuits, which begin to have an unusual effect on many of her customers.
EJ informs Stefan is the jig is up.
Eric and Sloan fight when he expresses concern that she’s too obsessed with revenge.
Wendy is shocked to find Johnny in the middle of a marriage proposal.

Friday, April 14, 2023
Stefan is ready to make love to Melinda, believing her to be Gabi.
Wendy confronts Johnny and Chanel.

So ReRon thinks it is fun to drug the Salemites and have them all playing musical partners & beds??? Is this so some of the females will become pregnant by the wrong person? He must have been watching an old movie with Fred Astaire, cuz it's "change partners.......and dance with me". LOL

Back