SPOILER !! Week April 18

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Ben and Ciara choose a baby name.
Fireworks explode at the double wedding of Gwen and Xander and Leo and Craig.
Eric surprised Nicole.
Clyde meets with EJ.

Kris, that is exactly what I was wondering!

Regarding Eric and Nicole, I really want him to just stick with being a priest. Firstly, I love Rafe with Nicole and don't want her cheating (again) and possibly ruining their friendship. Plus, we need him to be a priest and get rid of Satan. Enough of this flip-flopping between being in a relationship and being a priest. I'm not even Catholic and I still find it so disrespectful and distasteful. Plus, Eric never seemed that into putting effort into a relationship anyways and always tried to change Nicole. I'm saying this as a fan of them in the 2013-14 era, who gave up quickly after that.

Kat, if Xander is wearing that towel, I can guarantee that Leo will drop Craig in a nanosecond.

Daysdegrassi, I am Catholic and i find the whole Eric being and then not being and then being a priest again is insulting to all faiths. I seriously doubt that could happen in the real world. Once you are ordained, you are a priest forever, but you can be suspended and not be allowed to practice. With Eric, that ship has sailed and made a few round trips.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-18th-t43668.html#p2111895

Monday, April 18, 2022
Eric and Nicole have an unexpected reunion

Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Jack and Jennifer return for Gwen's wedding to Xander
Nancy hits it off with a new man.

Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Chad crashes the wedding with a surprise guest.

Thursday, April 21, 2022
Gwen's entire world comes crashing down.
Ava infuriates Rafe and Gabi with her news.

Friday, April 22, 2022
Tripp and Chanel bond over their heartache.

Fireworks explode at the double wedding of Gwen and Xander and Leo and Craig. [Imagine Craig's reaction if he sees Leo visibly twitching and drooling at the sight of the manly X-Man.]

Monday, April 18, 2022
Eric and Nicole have an unexpected reunion [Hopefully, Father Eric tells her that he's sticking with the priesthood and leaving his former, sinful life in Salem far behind.]

Tuesday, April 19, 2022
Nancy hits it off with a new man. [She should take up with Clyde who could promise to make Craig's life miserable by giving him threatening looks every time that they meet.]

Thursday, April 21, 2022
Gwen's entire world comes crashing down. [Of course, it does. Gwen's whole life has been lived on the edge of a cliff.]

Friday, April 22, 2022
Tripp and Chanel bond over their heartache. [Trippy can now help his new love interest by providing good medical care for those who get food poisoning from eating Sweet Bits products.]

heck, just flowery writing is my guess. So do Chad, Abby, Doug, Julie, John, Marlena, maybe Steve ^ Kayla show up? Possibly Johnny & Allie??? Oh, gotta add Gwen, Ava, Rafe & Nicole. That's about it for "town".

ShimmeringWideeyedKinglet-size_restricted.gif

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday April 18 2022
Ava presents Abigail with a tantalizing offer.
Chloe tries to force Leo's hand.
Bonnie convinces Nancy to join a dating app.
Eric and Nicole have an unexpected reunion.

Tuesday April 19 2022
Jack and Jennifer return for Gwen's wedding to Xander.
Brady comforts Chloe, who's upset about her father's impending marriage to Leo.
Leo makes a confession to Craig.
Nancy hits it off with a new man.

Wednesday April 20 2022
The town gathers for the double wedding of Xander and Gwen, and Craig and Leo.
Abigail anxiously awaits word from Ava.
Nancy interrupts the ceremony.
Chad crashes the wedding with a surprise guest.

Thursday April 21 2022
Gwen's entire world comes crashing down.
Gwen gets the final word with Abigail.
Ava infuriates Rafe and Gabi with her news.
Ben wonders if Jake is into Ava.

Friday April 22 2022
A possessed Allie plays mind games with Johnny.
Ben and Ciara come up with a name for their baby.
Tripp and Chanel bond over their heartache.
Paulina kisses Abe.

Monday April 18 2022
Ava presents Abigail with a tantalizing offer. [Nobody should ever accept an offer from Ava, not even if it's for a tasty lasagna dinner servied with the finest Chianti.]

Tuesday April 19 2022
Jack and Jennifer return for Gwen's wedding to Xander. [These two must be gluttons for punishment.]

Wednesday April 20 2022
Nancy interrupts the ceremony. [Of course, she does. Disrupting weddings is a grand old Salem tradition.].

Thursday April 21 2022
Ben wonders if Jake is into Ava. [Why should he wonder? When did Jake ever show good judgment since giving up the auto repair business.]

Friday April 22 2022
Ben and Ciara come up with a name for their baby. [What are the Las Vegas odds on "Beauregard Benjamin?" That way the kid could go through life known as B.B. Weston.]

Back