SPOILER !! Week April 24

Like there was any doubt Bo would regain his memories/feelings once he and Hope were face-to-face. :rolleyes:

A bigger surprise would be if he called Hope "Frowny Face" and kicked her out of the villa, then went upon his merry way without her.

Since I don't trust ReRon one iota, don't believe his hype, not really expecting much. LOL, he says "at the height of the moment" etc., "intervening forces have giant impact" blah, blah..........

Well, it'll be nice to see Kristian "I'm-done-with-Days-forever" Alfonso (Hope) and Peter "I'm-done-with-Days-forever" Reckell (Bo) reuniting as Bo and Hope, again. :rolleyes: Apparently the grass isn't actually greener on the other side.

This was Peter and Kristian's theme song regarding Days, until it wasn't. Same with Louise Sorel (Vivian).

I don’t mind the actors changing their minds and returning. I love seeing Louise Sorel (Vivian) return every time. And I liked Bo and Hope’s return in Beyond Salem 2. I’m still undecided about the current return and story. I’m trying to remember, did Hope get to remember her time in Heaven with Bo where they danced? Or did her memory get erased of that when she was given the chance to live again?

My fear is that one or both of them will be killed in the next week after Bo returns to his old self and they have a happy reunion together. I know the actors are only on Days for a limited run, but I hope they give them a happy send off, and both alive.

My fear is that one or both of them will be killed in the next week after Bo returns to his old self and they have a happy reunion together. I know the actors are only on Days for a limited run, but I hope they give them a happy send off, and both alive.
I hope so too.

Back