SPOILER !! Week April 3

Madison died in the tunnel explosions on the night she & Brady were to be married. And Kristen not only nearly married his father, was soooo in love with him...she drugged and raped his priest brother, Eric. Besides Jeannie T, Madison, & Kristen, he had a huge love for and married Chloe! Yep, one wonders really what that word or emotion means for Brady.

next on his list will probably be Gabi, Abby, Jade...& any other non-related female who shows up in town.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3203

-Marlena has a fantasy about John.

-Gabi goes on a date with Eli.

-Hope and Rafe prepare to take down Deimos.

-Abigail confides in JJ that she is worried about Chad’s feelings for Gabi.

-Eduardo and Dario discuss a new revenue stream.

-Nicole and Scooter square off.

Gabi goes on a date with Eli. [Imagine Eli telling his FBI friends that he's just gone on a date with a convicted murderer. That ought to go down well. (J. Edgar Hoover must be spinning in his grave.) As for the date itself, Eli better mind his manners or he'll have to deal with the anger-prone, thuggish Dario.]

Hope and Rafe prepare to take down Deimos. [Considering that they could never touch Stefano when the Phoenix was in his prime, this effort is a triumph of hope over experience.]

Nicole and Scooter square off. [This Scooter could be heading for a world of hurt. If Nicole doesn't send him home in a bucket, Brady certainly will.]

As a Will fan I find the Sonny and Paul making love on what would have been Will and Sonny's third anniversary, another slap in the face from Dena.

I don't think it was planned that way at all. This was filmed 5 or 6 months ago, and there has been 1 or 2 pre-emptions which puts all shows onto different days than originally planned. I believe this was supposed to happen on Friday, the 31st of March.

Clash of the floral patterns:

dool_166.JPG

Thanks Kat, especially for the alternate preview....NBC won't let me watch there any more....(because of the ad blocker...wants me to turn it off so I can listen or see their sponsors, lol)

I was hoping it was gonna be Justin not Lucas.

I was hoping to see Anne and Lucas get together. It would have been interesting!

I don't think the story is over. I suspect Adrienne will eventually cheat with Justin.

Clash of the floral patterns:

dool_166.JPG

Too bad Gabi and that awful yellow floral number wasn't also in the scene.

Brady has loved and lost one way or another with every relationship he has ever been in. That being said, he is still willing and hoping to love again. He isn't withdrawing, and pulling an Eric, making everyone around him miserable and wanting to cross the street to avoid him.

Same said for Nicole. She has experienced similar heartbreaks and losses time and time again. What is so blasted wrong with both of them not being afraid to put themselves out there hoping yet again for love and happiness?

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post that is directly above your own post - JS

Some of the best relationships I know of began with good friends and grew into something very special. My dear David and I are a 37 year proof of that! I, for one, would love to see Brady and Nicole continue to grow as a couple. Don't know exactly how or when Ari Zucker (Nicole) is leaving the show.:confused::rolleyes::angry::sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with that...(heck, just watch When Harry Met Sally...took them 12 years, lol).

Ari Zucker's (Nicole) contract is up in April, so if she is still filming, we will be seeing Nicole until around September.

Back