Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

- Jake helps Ava move into his apartment
- Roman has a warning for Clyde
- Anna pleads her case with Maggie and Tony
- Belle has a shocking encounter with Jan

Hummm... well Jake did work for Ava..... But I was hoping for Jake to take Gwen out of state for a loooooonnnnnngggggg time.....
So will it be an apartment apartment or back to the room above the garage no one works at anymore?

Roman is so cute.... thinking he can warn Clyde of anything.....

So......Roman gives Clyde a job.........maybe a place to stay upstairs? Probably warns him if he causes one spec of a problem with anyone, he is out on his ear, & Roman will notify the police/parole board. HOPEFULLY!
oH, PLEASE NO........Belle runs into Jan, who perhaps just MIGHT look somewhat pregnant???

And then, does Anna want to move into Maggie's home as well, with Tony? And they are saying NO?
Aaargh.......doesn't sound promising at all, any of it.

Since these come from Readers Digest, won't have dates. Those will probably arrive tomorrow or Sat.
What makes me laugh is Ava is a member of a wealthy Mafia family, but seemingly unable to get an apartment or house herself, always having to hit on someone else to provide her with a bedroom. Then again, she cooks all those huge Italian meals, so perhaps that works for those who share their place with her?
Wonder what Gabi will say, tho I think Gabi damaged that relationship herself.

Jake has an apartment now?
If I'm remembering correctly - and who knows with the fluid timespace that is Salem under Re-Ron - Ben/Ciara lived in Jake's apartment until they moved to the ectoplasmically sensitive one they now occupy. So I'm guessing Jake is subletting to Ava. (At least she's not squatting like the sex assaulter & her twins.)

If Jan's pregnancy isn't a silly one-off...we'll know Ron's Days are numbered. I believe they wrote the April 1 episode after the Olympic announcement, but I have not confirmed that.

If I'm remembering correctly - and who knows with the fluid timespace that is Salem under Re-Ron - Ben/Ciara lived in Jake's apartment until they moved to the ectoplasmically sensitive one they now occupy. So I'm guessing Jake is subletting to Ava. (At least she's not squatting like the sex assaulter & her twins.)

If Jan's pregnancy isn't a silly one-off...we'll know Ron's Days are numbered. I believe they wrote the April 1 episode after the Olympic announcement, but I have not confirmed that.
I'm confused! What was the "Olympic announcement?"

Nanahl, evidently the writers & filming crew did not know of NBC's intention to pre-empt the show for two weeks for the Olympics. So, everything was written filmed as if no stoppage, Thus, in Salem, Valentine's Day was 2 weeks later than in real life, & other story suffered as well with the delay. currently we are probably still seeing episodes intended for beginning of March. Thus no one is sure if Days filmed an "April Fool" episode which would have aired next Friday on the lst, but (only if they did) would not be seen until maybe April 15.

Maybe, since the April 1 episode is usually a stand-alone, could they still stick that in at the right time? Or, if it involves some of the stories we hadn't seen yet, I guess not.

Some years ago, Dallas did a very unusual thing. They killed off popular character Bobby Ewing, & Patrick Duffy, who played Bobby was gone for a year. Whatever the reasons for it all, a year later came the famous "shower scene", when Pam, Bobby's wife, hears water running in the bathroom, goes to check and the man in the shower turns around....and is the very dead Bobby Ewing. Turned out the wife had a bad dream........and thus the entire previous year of Dallas was wiped out, attributed to her dream.
Days could easily hire a new writer, and "erase" the dumb & stupid, nasty things Re-Ron via a coma dream, nightmare, anything along that line. Heck, even Re-Ron could correct his mistakes that way.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...-spoilers-march-28-2022-through-april-8-2022/

Monday, April 4:
Belle has a shocking encounter at Statesville.

Tuesday, April 5:
Sarah's condition takes a surprising turn.

Wednesday, April 6:
Gabi is livid when she finds Ava in Jake's bed.

Thursday, April 7:
Johnny is horrified to learn what he's done.
Chanel and Nicole become alarmed when they can't find Allie.

Friday, April 8:
EJ orders Clyde to leave town.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-april-4th-t43640.html#p2111175

Monday, April 4, 2022
A desperate Anna takes matters into her own hands.

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Belle reels over Shawn's admission.
Ciara worries about Clyde working for her uncle.

Thursday, April 7, 2022
Belle opens up to EJ.

Friday, April 8, 2022
Johnny receives an unexpected visitor.
Chanel is blindsided by Allie.

Back