SPOILER !! Week Aug 15

These spoilers aren't spoilers at all. Who wouldn't be suspicious of Kristen? Who wouldn't confront Gwen, especially Chad given their history? Lucas is always giving Kate some kind of disappointing news. Nothing here is noteworthy. Maybe that seems unfair because we'll get more updates and information soon on the spoilers for that week, but there's nothing newsworthy here.

Oh, definitely agree, DaysdeG.
But they want us to "wonder" & "guess"....til they add a few more hints.
Since they cannot seem to write for him, Lucas could be leaving town with Allie, or joining Sami in Italy, or going back to prison again.
And of course Gabi has to meet Alex, she hasn't had someone in her bed for a few days now. LOL, but Stefan is on the way, isn't he, and then we have Li & his plans.
As for Chad.....he is accusing everyone, just Gwen's turn now.

Anna is suspicious of Kristen. [Is there anyone who's been in Salem for more than five minutes who isn't suspicious of creepy Kristen?]

️Lucas shares tough news with Kate. [Lucas's life is nothing but tough news. What is it this time -- he's not changing his last name back to Roberts?]

️Gabi meets Alex. [And immediately starts to drool copiously.]

️Chad confronts Gwen. [Chad really does know how to waste his time and that of the viewers.]

Well, you know Salem, money trees, perfect weather year round despite being in the midwest, big hospital with only one doc on staff, who is super at any sort of surgery, diagnosis, & cops who are outsmarted by ordinary citizens. Maybe the commissioner should give this female cop another "hint" at what works. LOL

(I have commented about this tendency for the females on Days for a while. They sit around their homes, go for a walk, on feet all day at work, etc. etc. in their spike heels........)

P.S. Always surprises me that ANY new cop is never in uniform. Already evidently a detective, who can wear regular clothes. LOL

Do you find other things to watch on Peacock? I hate the ads for some of their shows.
When you have no cable, Peacock is the go-to so I do find things to watch since I have not had tv for over 25 years.

I watched all the Frasier series and Two and a Half Men (hilarious to me). There are movies I have not seen that are on Peacock that I could watch. There are some old series like Cheers also. Since I have not had access to TV for all that time I can watch things for the first time and binge if I like it! $10 commercial free entertainment for me was worth every penny. I could finally watch my favorite, DAYS OF OUR LIVES instead of just reading the summaries here!

If you have a smart TV and a smart phone you can cast the Peacock to your TV from your phone.

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-august-15th-t43888.html#p2120210

Monday, August 15, 2022
Alex has a “date” with Chanel and Allie.

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Chad and Jada search the DiMera secret room for evidence.

Thursday, August 18, 2022
Leo and his lawyer, Sloan, face off against Rafe.

Friday, August 19, 2022
EJ threatens to expose Ava’s secret if she doesn’t give him what he wants.
Chloe seeks Gabi’s help regarding Kristen.
Rolf confronts Li about his sabotage.

Back