SPOILER !! Week Aug 16

Spoilers from https://tvandmusicnetwork.com/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-week-of-august-16/

Monday, August 16
Ciara and Ben have a joyous reunion
Theo gets his heart broken
Paulina is caught off guard when her mother, Olivia, shows up on her doorstep
Xander makes a big sacrifice for Gwen

Tuesday, August 17
Paulina and Olivia have a heated conversation about the past
Allie tries to track down Sami
Gabi pushes Ava’s buttons
Rafe consoles a devastated Nicole

Wednesday, August 18
EJ gets a surprise visit from his son, Johnny
Allie relays her concerns about Sami to John and Marlena
Johnny hits on Chanel
Olivia tries to prevent Paulina from revealing the truth to Lani

Thursday, August 19
Ben makes a confession to Ciara about Claire
Claire is presented with an exciting opportunity
Chanel tells Allie about the guy she met last night
EJ asks Chad to help convince Johnny to work at DiMera

Friday, August 20
Allie happily reunites with her twin brother, Johnny
Ben surprises Ciara with an impromptu wedding
Claire bids farewell to Salem
EJ tries to enlist Nicole’s help

Monday, August 16
Theo gets his heart broken. [Maybe next time he'll think twice before engaging in wife-stealing.]
Xander makes a big sacrifice for Gwen. [Another good deed by the X-Man, and more evidence that he's a far better person than awful EJ.]

Wednesday, August 18
Johnny hits on Chanel. [It would serve him right if Paulina found out about this and slapped him silly. What mother would want her daughter involved with a DiMera?]

Thursday, August 19
EJ asks Chad to help convince Johnny to work at DiMera. [Instead, Chad should tell the kid to ask Daddy Rafe about joining the FBI. Joining DiMera is the road to perdition.]

Friday, August 20
EJ tries to enlist Nicole’s help. [Nicole should tell the creep to take a long, long walk off a short Salem harbor pier. Nobody should help EJ ever. (Recall the incident when EJ fell and couldn't get up and Lucas refused to help him.)]

Shocking said no one......

Let's rip Abe's heart out and stomp on it.....

Destroying another Core Character.... good job Ron.... Good job..... writing this in February and then not being around to see it filmed.... great job... great job....

please please please have him leave soon......

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused here. If Paulina is Lani's mother, how can Abe be her father? I'm sure that Abe would remember doing the deed with Paulina. I can't even imagine! It's obvious that Paulina and Lani's "mom" have lied to her all her life so the big question is why and who is the daddy?

Sort of like Jo Johnson, who put her 2 boys into an orphanage to protect them from their abusive father. Jack was adopted, but Steve was not, so he was out of there at age 18.( Meanwhile, Adrienne was still with her mother, and was raped by the dad. She killed him. )
In this case, maybe it was gramma who took the kid and gave her to Tamara??

It was bad enough that we had Lani as Abe's surprise daughter, now even that was a lie. No wonder I can't get behind half of the newer characters on this show when their back story keeps changing
While I detest Lani, Abe does not deserve this. The Theo situation notwithstanding (Theo is his son, after all, so he has an excuse for not calling Theo out about Ciara), Abe is one of the very few purely heroic characters left on this crap fest. :cry:

Back