SPOILER !! Week Aug 7

Maggie makes a surprising discovery. That she prefers making lemon bars to running Titan?

Leo is hiding something. Big woop. When is Leo not hiding something?

Shawn returns to work. With Rafe on the shelf, maybe the idiot acting mayor will appoint Shawn commissioner.

Last edited:
The good news is that if Gwen feels Leo is hiding something, then whatever Leo wants to say at end of Friday, July 28 is not about Dimitri's coming inheritance. Where the blazes does Kristen get off wanting a cut? There is just no end to her shenanigans. Too bad Megan did not deal with her.

I really would like Dimitri's father to come roaring in and take care of them all. LOLOL However, won't happen, can't happen..........just want someone to stop Kristen from everything. Can she go to prison for 10 years.......or get Days' favorite problem.........amnesia?

Where the blazes does Kristen get off wanting a cut?
Not that this makes any sense but Megan wanted Kristen to marry Dimitri so he could get his inheritance and Kristen would get a cut. Both Dimitri and Kristen were repulsed by this idea, Gwen walked in and she became the new IT GIRL. Then Rachel snooped and saw Dimitri and Leo in bed so she's keeping Dimitri's big gay secret. That is why she feels she deserves a cut.

Maggie discovers Sarah’s secret. Of course she does. Salem secrets stay secret for a Salem second.

Harris and Ava bond at Bayview. Of course the do. They’re both Salem head cases.

Belle has an altercation with Chloe. The legal mediocrity should stick to worrying about her poor clients and stay away from the diva.

Last edited:
I don’t see Maggie knowing the baby is Xander’s and saying nothing to him about it. She’d at least tell Sarah either you tell him or I will. My guess is Maggie just finds out about the pregnancy.

Back