SPOILER !! Week August 26

Thank you, kat.

I'm betting that Nicole and Holly are the trade, too.

Gabi and Stefan = :sick::sick::sick: The only time I even semi liked Stefan is when he was with Chloe (before Gabi started shagging him)

Bye bye, Tripp. The writers wrote poorly for your character.

Eli and Lani probably tell Julie that they'll plan their own wedding, and she can't take it.

What Kristen has to offer to trade has to do with who she's making the offer to. If it's Stefan, then she'd offer Vivian. Not sure what she could offer to Hope - Bo? No - Zack? - Maybe - JT ? Nay - nobody remembers him. What would she offer to Brady/Maggie? Nicole & Holly

when Kristen asked if he had killed Holly
It was Ted who asked, not Kristen.

Here's that part of the summary from May 7th:
Ted is back in Salem, comes out into the room, bandaging his hand. Door opens, Xander comes in. Ted asks where he has been, and is Holly o.k. She is fine, on her way to where she will be staying.

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/days-of-our-lives-tues-may-7-2019.32420/

Here's the transcript:

http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/days/older/2019/trans-da-05-07-19.shtml

[Foreboding music]

[Door opens]

Ted: Where the hell have you been? Is Holly all right?

Xander: Fine. Sleeping peacefully on her way to her new home.

Since Kristen is the mastermind of this plan, I think she set up the whole "Holly is dead" lie and that Xander sent Holly to her, and then Kristen stashed her somewhere.

MY POINT was that Xander is the one who sent Holly to "new home", and therefore knows Nicole is alive. He may have saved her.........Kristen seems to want everyone dead, but by someone else's hand. When she realized Xander was feeding Kate & Ted, she ordered him to stop, let them just starve to death. She wanted Ted dead, wanted Tony to do it, much as she wave her gun around, she doesn't use it, wants others to do it. And, while she knows Holly is really alive, she MAY not know Nicole still is................

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489/

Monday, August 26, 2019
Maggie and Sarah blast Xander for his lies.
Kristen drops a bombshell on Brady.
Tony makes a confession to Anna.
Eli and Lani arrest Tony.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Kristen offers to give up compelling information for her freedom.
Anna urges Tony to use his knowledge of Gabi and Stefan's whereabouts as leverage with the police.
Xander swears to Maggie, Sarah and Eric that Holly is alive.
Gabi and Stefan profess their love for one another.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Eric has an intense confrontation with Kristen.
Kate makes a stunning announcement to Gabi and Stefan.
Marlena and John enjoy the last hours of their anniversary.
Eric breaks the news about Nicole to Sarah.

Thursday, August 29, 2019
Eric and Jennifer pressure Jack to make a deal with Kristen.
Sarah and Xander have a contentious conversation about Eric and Nicole.
Chloe informs Brady she received a life-changing offer.
Tripp bids farewell to Salem.

Friday, August 30, 2019
Eric and Sarah have an honest discussion about the status of their relationship.
Jack, Jennifer and Eric take off for Chicago to find answers.
Stefan and Gabi fume when Kate moves into the mansion.
Eli and Lani have a heart-to-heart with Julie, who later collapses.

I guess Chloe leaves town this week. I wish she had left with Rex.

How long are Gabi and Stefan gone? Are they in the DiMera tunnels? Too bad
the Salem PD never looks there first.

Monday, August 26, 2019
Maggie and Sarah blast Xander for his lies. [Where does cheating Sarah get off blasting anyone for their duplicity?]

Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Kristen offers to give up compelling information for her freedom. [No deals for creepy Kristen. She really has to go down this time.]

Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Eric has an intense confrontation with Kristen. [One look at Eric's perpetually-anguished face should be enough to send Kristen fleeing from Salem.]
Eric breaks the news about Nicole to Sarah. [If the Nicole-obsessed Eric dumps her and Sarah is surprised, she's more clueless than anyone thought.]

Thursday, August 29, 2019
Eric and Jennifer pressure Jack to make a deal with Kristen. [Who is Jack to make deals? That's the job of barracuda D.A. Melinda who'd just love to sink her teeth into creepy Kristen.]
Tripp bids farewell to Salem. [So long Trippy, you can do a lot better than waiting tables in dysfunctional Salem.]

Friday, August 30, 2019
Jack, Jennifer and Eric take off for Chicago to find answers. [They should leave Eric in Chicago. He's so clueless that he won't be able to find his way back to Salem, which would be a big plus for the viewers.]

Back