SPOILER !! Week Dec 11

Maybe it is another, different baby. Eric seemed to really get around once he ditched the priest collar. The girl moves to CA, Eric wants to see/be with his child. Sloan could fake anything, it seems.

I fear you're right but hope you're wrong, JS. "Baby drama" could refer to the fact that the switch has been outed but Eric and Nicole can't agree on custody and are at loggerheads as they "fight" their "true love".

I'm not sure which is less appealing - the switch ongoing or trying to rebrand the hate flames of EJ/Sami under the banner of Eric/Nicole.

I don’t know how they could sustain the “Will Nicole find out?” drama for six months. They can’t keep up her current level of angst without putting her in Bayview. So they’d have to have her move on, which would kill the drama. I’m guessing the truth comes out in pieces or that this is some different kind of baby drama.

I think (hope) the truth comes out. I think the extended drama happens when they realize that the DNA didn't match EJ. I could see them dragging that realization out somehow. Still hoping Leo outs this and becomes friends with Nicole. We need an entertaining friend duo in a big way.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-11-15.html

Monday, December 11, 2023
Sloan covers about the message the lawyer left for Eric, apologizing for the adoption falling through.
Later, Sloan tells Melinda that she can’t help but worry about Dimitri knowing the truth.
Leo tries to tell Nicole and EJ that the baby is alive.
Lucas confronts Dimitri as he berates him for kidnapping Kate.
Paulina and Melinda share a heated exchange.
Meanwhile, Kate checks in on Abe.

Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Leo tells Sloan that Dimitri told him the baby she and Eric “adopted” is really Nicole and EJ’s baby.
EJ and Nicole discuss Leo’s visit.
EJ is certain Leo was trying to use their tragedy for his own gain.
Alex offers Chad his condolences over his break-up with Stephanie.
Afterward, Chad informs Paulina of what happened.
Meanwhile, Alex goes to check on Stephanie.
Jada runs into Eric and congratulates him on the baby.
After offering support to Stephanie, Steve visits Jada on the anniversary of Marcus’s death.

Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Ava sends Harris home ahead of the Bistro's re-opening.
Stefan receives a call from Clyde and learns he’s taking things to the next level regarding his drug business with the restaurant.
Brady almost catches Theresa disposing of the hoodie.
Brady and Theresa argue about the paperwork for potentially re-enrolling Tate in boarding school.
Theresa and Alex talk about their respective upbringings.
Chad surprises Everett when he shows up at the Spectator offices, and they eventually have a bit of a rapprochement.
Stephanie and Jada do some day-drinking together.
Jada is about to show Stephanie a picture of her ex when Harris comes through.

Thursday, December 14, 2023
John surprises an overworked Marlena by stopping by her office.
Xander brings Victoria to Sarah for the custody swap.
Paulina helps Chanel get ready for a date with Johnny.
When Paulina seems not herself, Chanel becomes concerned, but Paulina insists she’s fine.
Holly grows more enamored of Johnny.
Later, Holly manipulates Tate into helping her crash Johnny and Chanel’s date.
Nicole and EJ have a successful dinner date, but return home to find the baby’s ashes have been delivered.

Friday, December 15, 2023
Nicole, feeling at peace, decides to go for a walk.
Meanwhile, Sloan and Eric are exhausted from having a tough night with baby Jude.
Sloan decides to take Jude for a stroll.
After a call with Leo about Dimitri, a flustered Sloan leaves Jude unattended to for a minute.
Stephanie and Harris find themselves in bed together.
Later, Stephanie and Tripp discuss what happened with Chad and Everett.

Nice to see Kate in the spoilers.

Darn, they send ashes to Nicole and EJ after Leo tries to tell them their baby is alive.

What happened with Chad and Everett? :)

Does Chad hire Everett back to the Spectator?

Will they show flashbacks of Marcus since Steve is with Jada on anniversary of his death?

Will they show flashbacks of Marcus since Steve is with Jada on anniversary of his death?
It would be so nice if they did. Marcus was such a great character, and his relationship with Steve was so loving. They were brothers of the heart.
After a call with Leo about Dimitri, a flustered Sloan leaves Jude unattended to for a minute.
I'm guessing Nicole takes the opportunity to snatch up baby Jude.

Lucas berates Dimitri about him kidnapping Kate: Big talk from a guy who kidnapped Sami.

Clyde wants to increase his drug business: Somebody should remind Mr. Squirrel Stew that inflated Salem schemes always fail.

Stephanie and Harris end up in bed. Who knew that the action hero was such a Romeo. Is he trying to outperform James Bond?

Back