SPOILER !! Week Dec 17

I do like Eric.....maybe it is the actor, who really does a good job........but I also agree he looks entirely too scruffy/unkempt, and definitely, the friendship with Sarah, or her focus just on him, is too fast, too intense and too forced. They really have no chemistry whatsoever, and I still want to know why she is staying in Salem? Vacation? Did she move there? And as far as her being a doctor.......well, so far, have not seen one iota of "doctor" skills. Even I would have asked someone to get an ice pack for Eric......He was bleeding on one side of his head, she did absolutely nothing!
But Chad gets fired!!! (doesn't quit!) Hmmmm,
And what underhanded reason has Leo sneaking into Sonny's bed.
But JJ meets someone new........yayyyyy!

Leo sneaks into bed with Sonny. Overconfident Leo is riding for a fall. To quote what the Soup Nazi once said to George Costanza on Seinfeld: "You're pushing your luck, little man."

Eric lets Chloe know he is not giving up the fight for Holly. To repeat myself, Eric has no standing to seek custody of Holly. Other posters are right -- he should just go away and take annoying Sarah with him.

JJ encounters a beautiful nurse named Haley. Hopefully, this is a new love interest for poor JJ -- somebody to get his mind off the misadventures of Abigail and to put and end to his awkward encounters with Lani.

Julie uncovers a huge secret. In Salem, there are so many secrets, that anyone who's told this news could be forgiven for saying, "Which one?"

Victor fires Chad. This is no surprise. He's not a Kiriakis and he never seemed to do much work.

why she is staying in Salem? Vacation? Did she move there?
Did Rex not stay in Salem? What was the point of that story if he and Mimi were only there to torment Lucas?
But JJ meets someone new
Salem needs new blood! Let's bring back Rory, Jade, and Henry and keep Leo, Ted, and Sheila around!
He's not a Kiriakis and he never seemed to do much work.
Sounds like he's perfectly qualified to be Mayor of Salem.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday December 17:
Victor punishes Chad for his betrayal of Sonny.

Tuesday December 18:
Chad and Sonny rush to save Julie’s life.

Wednesday December 19:
Things get heated when Sarah tries to persuade Chloe to allow Eric to raise Holly.
Leo sneaks into bed with Sonny.

Thursday December 20:
Abigail secretly makes plans to sever her ties to Stefan.

Friday December 21:
JJ frantically attempts to save Haley's life

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-17th-t40407.html#p1954755

Monday, December 17. 2018

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Eli and Lani question Gabi about Julie's fall.
Ciara and Claire call a truce when they hear about Julie.

Thursday, December 20, 2018
Gabi prepares to take drastic measures to silence Julie for good.

Friday, December 21, 2018
Rafe tries to broker peace between Stefan and Ted.
Abigail delivers a special Christmas gift to Stefan.
Hope and Jennifer rally around Doug, who's concerned about Julie.

Rafe tries to broker peace between Stefan and Ted.

Huh?????????? Let me guess. We will see the Hortons, including Hope, out in full force to support Julie but we won't get an iota of Rafe being suspicious of his sister. Always one step forward 2 steps back with this show.

I also really hope that Julie's predicament doesn't lead to an instant reunion for Chad/Jennifer and Abby. They need to work for Abby's forgiveness.

Yes Rex is coming back in January and he is still taping so very likely he comes back on contract.

I'm already over Sarah. These casting stunts just don't work.

Rex coming back means Sarah is staying as well. Sarah can go now. No chemistry with anyone thank you.

I would much rather Rex came back as Brady. How about the two actors switch roles? Imagine the throw away lines they could deliver. It would be a hoot.

We need a "Julie awakens and outs Gabi while Abby serves divorce papers on Stefan" Christmas miracle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday December 20:
Gabi prepares to take some drastic measures to silence Julie for good

I am convinced that they accidentally left off the rest of the spoiler. I'm sure it's supposed to read:

"Gabi prepares to take drastic measures to silence Julie for good by her making her a nice holiday gift basked full of her favorite treats."

Yes sir, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Back