SPOILER !! Week Dec 21

ATWT had a character (Annie Stewart) give birth to quadruplets (two boys and two girls) in 1983. Was trying to find out if they just used two sets of same-sex twins to play them, if they had multiple sets of twins or just a bunch of unrelated babies.

Ahhh, JasonD, you forgot about Lujack on GL, who may have turned up as an adult, but after killing him off, his unknown twin brother, Nick McHenry popped up.

And on Days, Marlena had an identical twin, didn't she?

I guess, tho, since such strict rules about time limits for babies, easier these days to have boy/girl twins.

He's talking about twin babies actually born on a soap so that the show has to hire babies to play them, not adult characters who have a twin.

Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Andrea Hall (Samantha) were the first real twins to play twins on a soap. Later, Days had Camilla and Carey More play Gillian and Grace Forrester. Gillian was one of Shane's ISA partners and had the hots for him. She killed Emma Donovan and framed Kimberly for the murder. Once Gillian (played by Camilla More) was finally arrested and sent to prison, Carey More (Grace) left the show and Camilla More took over the role of Grace.

The rest of the adult identical twins on soaps have just been the actor doing double-duty, like Charles Shaugnessy playing Shane and Drew. I don't think any other soap has had real twins playing twins (other than B&B using real little girl twins to play Steffy and Phoebe until they were young women). Although Passions had a character played by a real twin. He left the show and they hired his twin brother to take over the role.

Also, just checked and Victor II and Joseph Kiriakis were identical twins played by identical twin babies. But they were rarely shown before Justin and Adrienne left Salem.

Fun fact for those who didn't know, the first twins on Days were Tommy and Addie Horton (Julie and Hope's mother).

Drat, if I'd been on my other computer I'd have found Victor II and Joseph.
Remembered one more set of real twins playing soap twins. Bridget and Michelle McKinnon on ATWT (Jake and Vicky's daughters) were played by real twins. But they were only on a handful of times before being written out.

69d36098d023f8283e07c6855f9d611d.jpg

Back to Days and the Christmas preview, nice to see Patchy Claus coming to the hospital to hand out presents to the kids at the hospital.

Link to NBC weekly spoiler pics

I did, too...........Bet they are having a "family selfie" taken, since it is wedding for Belle & Shawn????

Can someone PLEASE clarify something for me. I've read on another site that Charlie is holding Ava hostage. Is this true? I'm a little behind.

And someone mentioned Sami is in the picture by the people

Back