SPOILER !! Week Dec 25

Zero asks for EJ’s help in killing Clyde: EJ should pass. As a former Clyde shooting victim, he’d go right to the top of Rafe’s suspect list.

Konstantin has an announcement: If the creep has an ounce of sense, he’ll say that he’s going back to giving tourists indigestion at his seedy, unsanitary, roach-infested Athens restaurant. (The Greek roaches love Konstantin. He’s one of them.)

Nicole has a therapy session with Marlena: Hopefully, Doc won’t dredge up memories of her pervert father, ex-husband Dr. Trent Robbins, or being in Xander’s Greek cage.

Good grief, does Konstantin fake a sickness so Maggie has him stay in the mansion?

DAYS%20OF%20OUR%20LIVES%20SNEAK%20PEEK%20PHOTOS%20DECEMBER%2025%20-%2029.%202023.webp

Does anyone care about the Konstantin plot? Anyone? Other than any role he played in hiding Xander’s birthright, who cares? I don’t even hate him (like I do Sloan). He’s not engaging or relevant enough (never thought I’d say that about Sloan). I’ve even lost track of his end game.

Every minute of his screen time is a waste for the actors/characters I might otherwise care about and for the audience. I think about what they could be doing with Maggie post-Victor, and I’m insulted that this is what they’ve picked. Making her a rube for this obvious crook with an accent so fake I wince.

There could be any number of mysteries for her to hire Steve and John to investigate that could reveal things about Victor or Isabella. Things that would impact Brady and Tate and therefore Theresa. They could have Theresa plot against Xander by herself. She’s capable enough.

Why is it that the viewers come up with really good plots, storylines.......while the paid writers seem unable to do so???

Guess it goes back to "well it sounded good on paper"..........

And then.........we are now viewing the stuff written by subs during the writers' strike. Plus the fired guy still had his fingers in the pie, enjoying himself as "boss completely in charge"

The trailers usually are better than the actual shows, promising more than they deliver. But let's still be optimistic.

Just my own hunch, but I think Paulina has thyroid cancer. I thought that even before Chanel saw the lump on her neck. That plus the cough and lethargy are symptoms, although they are also symptoms of other conditions. If caught in time, it is highly treatable, and no idea how long Paulina has been suffering in "Days time." We will find out soon enough.

Looks like Ava and Harris are back together. Did she have second thoughts about their budding relationship but is still hiding her secret from him?

I can't wait for Nicole to get her Christmas miracle and for Eric to kick Sloan to the curb. However, she will probably throw Melinda and the bad doctor under the bus, she won't go down alone.

I do want Nicole and EJ together, but down the road, the truth must come out.

If Holly would give Tate a chance, maybe his sweetness will rub off on her. Too much to ask for.

That's a shame. They could have earned their pay, instead they were lazy.

I agree with TinaY about the Konstantin plot. Who cares what happens to Maggie's money? She was already relatively loaded when she was widowed the first time (especially for a money-less near-Utopia like Salem).

What a letdown the will was. They should still be having adventures to uncover lost funds or find a missing heir or something.

Back