SPOILER !! Week Dec 26

Uh-oh! I fear this is the future of Xander's brandy-new Horton ornament:

5c47d0e0e2b07a398eec2910ee985186.jpg

Keep checking YouTube for someone to upload the episode, then if you find it, watch quickly before NBC has it yanked down. That's how I saw Friday's episode.

Type "Days of Our Lives" into the search bar, then on the left side you'll see "filters", click that and it'll do a drop-down.

Go to the right-hand side, under "Sort By" and click "upload date" to see the most recent upload. A few people upload the episodes daily and if you're quick enough you can watch it before it's removed.

Keep checking YouTube for someone to upload the episode, then if you find it, watch quickly before NBC has it yanked down. That's how I saw Friday's episode.

Type "Days of Our Lives" into the search bar, then on the left side you'll see "filters", click that and it'll do a drop-down.

Go to the right-hand side, under "Sort By" and click "upload date" to see the most recent upload. A few people upload the episodes daily and if you're quick enough you can watch it before it's removed.
Thank you! That worked. I was a little disappointed in what they did, but I still teared up. I guess I just thought they would say something.

They actually did way more for his passing (the nice set of clips) than was done for Peggy McCay (Caroline), Frank Parker (Pop Shawn Brady), Joseph Mascolo (Stefano), etc. For those actors, they just showed their picture with the dates at the end of an episode.

Time sure does fly by in Salem, doesn't it. Dec. 23 was Christmas Eve, Dec. 26th & 27th were both Christmas Day, & bingo, it is New Year's Eve morning come Wed. Thurs. & Friday will probably be the rest of New Year's Eve.....and come Monday....a whole new year.........lolol.

Back