SPOILER !! Week Dec 27

oh boy..... i'll have to get the hot cocoa ready and popcorn ready for the Jack and Jennifer discussion about Gwen...... I'm guessing they've already talked about JJ so we will know how he is doing in South Africa and if he will be returning home anytime soon...... who am I kidding off screen out of mind.....

Allie doesn’t react well to Chanel and Johnny’s news. [Is the feckless Chanel going to ditch the drudgery of running a bakery for helping little Johnny with his amateurish film projects? (Chanel the movie star -- priceless.)]

Eric comes home. [Usually, this kind of news would be yawn-worthy, but if the fallen Father Eric can put an end to the interminable Mar-Devil nonsense, I say bring him on.]

Jennifer and Jack talk about Gwen. [Life must be dull for these two if they have time to discuss the downtrodden Gwen.]

Wait until Xander finds out Gwen knew about Sarah and didn't tell him. That should help support her story that she has changed - not. And her sad sack story that Kristen was blackmailing her so she HAD to help her escape is not going to work, either. Maybe this time, she will get what's coming to her and they will throw her in jail for aiding and abetting an escape? Nah.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-december-27th-t43462.html#p2104890

Monday, December 27, 2021
EJ spends Christmas in lock-up for Sami’s kidnapping.

Tuesday, December 28, 2021
Possessed Marlena toys with Lucas and Sami.
John, Brady, Belle, Sami, Eric, Allie, and Johnny band together to exorcize the Devil from Marlena.

Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Nicole receives a visit from Eric.

Thursday, December 30, 2021
Chad stumbles onto the truth.
Jake and Gabi meet with Shin to begin implementing their plan to take over Titan and DiMera.

Friday, December 31, 2021

Well, at least Brady is not locked up by the 28th, so maybe that stupid storyline is done by then and Philip is in Bayview.
They don't mention Ben and Ciara helping to save Marlena - maybe they are in hiding.
Why would EJ kidnap Sami?
Nothing about Gwen and Xander - maybe he is off rescuing Sarah. I haven't seen any spoilers about who will play her, if he does find her, and brings her home.

It sounds like only Marlena's family are coming together to exorcise the demon from her.

I doubt EJ is responsible for kidnapping Sami. I think he is being set up. I am still afraid that Lucas is responsible for the kidnapping, and is setting up EJ just like his brother Philip set up Brady.

Who knows? Maybe EJ gets tired of Sami hounding him, so gets her taken captive for a couple days??? However, spoilers say they get back together, soooooooooo probably not.

Have a fear that the writers are throwing Lucas under the bus. THEY are nasty enough to make Lucas responsible for the kidnapping of Sami....and being they like repeating everything, perhaps he frames EJ (spoilers say EJ in jail for kidnapping Sami), thus she turns to Lucas....and since Ali Sweeney only comes for short visits, he leaves with her???
Honest, I do NOT want this to happen, but the show has ruined nearly every character in Salem. Doubt they will spare Lucas.

I had a thought the other day. What if Ava is the one who had Sami kidnapped? She has the means for sure, the kidnapping happened where she was living at the time, and motive would be to get Sami away from EJ so Nicole and EJ could be together and leave Rafe for her. Thoughts?

@knorbury, the show today showed who the kidnapper was and it was not Ava. But, your theory made a lot of sense - a lot more than the one who did it! Plus, now it looks like EJ will be framed for it, since he is in jail on Christmas. While I am not a fan of EJ and Sami, I am less a fan of people being set up for things they didn't do, which seems to be happening almost daily lately.

I had a thought the other day. What if Ava is the one who had Sami kidnapped? She has the means for sure, the kidnapping happened where she was living at the time, and motive would be to get Sami away from EJ so Nicole and EJ could be together and leave Rafe for her. Thoughts?
This was on a spoiler/theory website back in September...could be

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday 12-27-2021
It's Christmas morning in Salem U.S.A.
John begins Marlena's exorcism.
EJ spends Christmas in lock-up for Sami's kidnapping.
Johnny and Chanel deliver their good news to Allie and Tripp.

Tuesday 12-28-2021
Possessed Marlena toys with Lucas and Sami.
John, Brady, Belle, Sami, Eric, Allie, and Johnny band together to exorcize the Devil from Marlena.
Steve and Kayla have a little romance as they set up for the Christmas party at the hospital.

Wednesday 12-29-2021
Gwen realizes she needs to get Xander off the Sarah track.
Nicole receives a visit from Eric.
As a favor to Xander, Maggie speaks to Jack on Gwen's behalf.
Sami agrees to hear EJ's side of the story.

Thursday 12-30-2021
Nicole is stunned to learn EJ wants to reconcile with Sami.
Chad stumbles onto the truth.
Jake and Gabi meet with Shin to begin implementing their plan to take over Titan and DiMera.
Ava overhears shocking information.

Friday 12-31-2021
As the clock ticks toward midnight and the New Year...
Gabi consoles Sami.
Sami turns to Lucas.
Allie apologizes to Chanel and Johnny.
Marlena is discharged from the hospital.
Ben and Ciara look forward to their new addition in the New Year.

Back