SPOILER !! Week Feb 11

I don't like the character Ben and never have. Never liked Jordan much either so for my part they can both leave Salem! Actually I never liked Clyde the hillbilly so I guess the whole family is a waste of screen time to me.:rotfl::rotfl:

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday February 11:
Eve pressures Jack to use Haley's secret to his advantage.

Tuesday February 12:
Jordan silences Kate when she gets too close to the truth.

Wednesday February 13:
Rafe discovers Kate in a precarious state.

Thursday February 14:
Ben tries to convince Chad he's innocent - and that he needs his help to rescue Ciara and Charlotte.

Friday February 15:
Ciara and Ben are reunited!
Rex encounters a distraught Jordan.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-february-11th-t40581.html#p1969284

Monday, February 11, 2019
Jordan urges Ben to check himself back into Bayview.

Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Brady is upset to find out Chloe and the kids are moving in with Stefan.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019
John confronts Diana his suspicions about Leo’s paternity.
Ben realizes he's being set up and takes drastic action.

Thursday, February 14, 2019
Thanks to Gabi thwarting Leo, Will and Sonny spend an intimate Valentine’s Day together.

Friday, February 15, 2019
Abigail finally forgives Chad.

Ben tries to convince Chad he's innocent - and that he needs his help to rescue Ciara and Charlotte.

Thanks to Gabi thwarting Leo, Will and Sonny spend an intimate Valentine’s Day together.

So nice to know the old slogan of "Love in the Afternoon" is being honored by the Days crew..... here on Valentine's Day they do have a couple spending the day together.....and that is good...

but how great would it be to have Patch walk into Kayla's office with flowers? John show up with strawberries at the townhouse? Eric agree to cover the Pub so Roman and Anna could be together.....

I bet we will get Rex and Sarah....Chloe and Stefan....Lani and Eli..... if we get any additional "love in the afternoon"

Monday February 11:
Eve pressures Jack to use Haley's secret to his advantage. [Eve has hit rock bottom and is still sinking fast.]
Jordan urges Ben to check himself back into Bayview. [Based on certain spoilers, it's Jordan who belongs in Bayview.]

Tuesday February 12:
Jordan silences Kate when she gets too close to the truth. [It's hard to believe that anyone could ever silence Kate.]

Wednesday February 13:
Rafe discovers Kate in a precarious state. [Will jealous Hope suddenly recall that Kate and Rafe once had a thing, and then seek solace from Ted?]
Ben realizes he's being set up and takes drastic action. [Hopefully, "drastic" doesn't mean something that plays into obsessive Hope's hands.]
John confronts Diana his suspicions about Leo’s paternity. [Pray it ain't so, John.]

Thursday February 14:
Ben tries to convince Chad he's innocent - and that he needs his help to rescue Ciara and Charlotte. [Thickheaded Chad ought to listen to Ben. If anyone knows his way around Salem's rustic cabins it's Mr. Weston.]
Thanks to Gabi thwarting Leo, Will and Sonny spend an intimate Valentine’s Day together. [How did she manage this? Did she still have a supply of the drugs that she used on Abigail?]

Friday February 15:

Ciara and Ben are reunited! [:clap::love::love:]
Abigail finally forgives Chad. [The pigs will be flying loops around the City Hall roof today.]

I really hate to say this but I am loving the chemistry between Chloe and Stefan.
I can see them together until her departure (into hiding is my SPECULATION, not a spoiler, just SPECULATION)
A shame they are going (the actors) because they look like a power couple to me. Just me saying!

Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) is one of those few actors who seem to have chemistry right across the board. Pair her with just about anyone and her electricity will carry the day. It's a shame she has been so underused.
I have to think that part of that underuse was her two quick pregnancies. But they have still had time to give her some story, had they wanted to.

They were so easy together. Real chemistry there.

thelinda, totally agree with you on the chemistry between Chloe and Stefan. It was a little snippet in time. How interesting this was and a could be coupling, but, as we all know Chloe is leaving. It could have been a great story for Stefan to change. Would have loved it and a missed opportunity.

So why on earth did the writers tease us with this could be scenario? :confused:

Scripts are written, scenes filmed 6 mos. in advance. Decisions made months later. We will be seeing Chloe well into July. The actor currently playing Stefan will be gone within a couple months (he took ill, and was recast last Sept.) and there has been nothing more said about the character since then, or the recasting. No pics either.

thelinda, totally agree with you on the chemistry between Chloe and Stefan. It was a little snippet in time. How interesting this was and a could be coupling, but, as we all know Chloe is leaving. It could have been a great story for Stefan to change. Would have loved it and a missed opportunity.

So why on earth did the writers tease us with this could be scenario? :confused:

As Poirot said, at the time it was written, who knows what direction they decided to take, (But it probably was to set up another DiMera-Kiriakis war, I think), and what will change as circumstances of the actors change.
It's just so sad because we can see that the possibility of really good story is there

Scripts are written, scenes filmed 6 mos. in advance. Decisions made months later. We will be seeing Chloe well into July. The actor currently playing Stefan will be gone within a couple months (he took ill, and was recast last Sept.) and there has been nothing more said about the character since then, or the recasting. No pics either.

Oh my!!! I did not know that. Will the recast be temporary? Do we know what illness he has? Very sad.

Back