SPOILER !! Week Jan 11

So Alice's house is going to have Doug, Julie, Jack, Jenn, Abigail, Thomas and Charlotte. Oh too many adults in one little house. And for that matter I thought that Shawn and Belle were in an apartment but they are in a house. Why aren't they just at Hope's since she's gone?

Alice's house isn't little. There have often been several people living there at the same time and no one ever mentioned sharing a bedroom.

Shawn, Belle and Claire are staying at Hope's house. We just don't see the usual first floor set. We get that little den now. Yesterday we got to see the room Claire was using.

While I love having the thumbs up, the smile with heart eyes, the laughing with tears, the WOW, the sad face and the angry face, I really want a meh face. Thank you for posting these spoilers, but meh.

Tripp will be tripping. Gwen will hang around with no explanation other than she's not a person to trust. meh.

Link to NBC weekly spoiler pics

Marci Miller (Abby) has really been showing some fire this last week. I had really been missing Kate Mansi's (ex-Abby) fire in the role.

Marci has often seemed somewhat bland in the role to me. This week Marci has really shown her acting "chops" in a big and very entertaining way.
Great acting! (In my opinion).

Marci Miller (Abby) has done an incredible job this week! I do agree that Abby has been a wee bit bland but I thought that maybe it was supposed to be that way due to her medication. This past week has really showcased her talent! I think Gwen has met her match and then some!

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 8.57.50 AM.png

I just love Salem's interrogation rooms. Really, other police stations should take a look. This isn't a boring beige room with one way glass, this has coffee, cream, lamps, a telephone. Wire baskets of paperwork the person waiting for interrogation or a visit from a close personal friend can go through to determine if there is enough material in there for blackmail purposes.

Back