SPOILER !! Week Jan 15

Yet poor Lucas provided Salem with a valuable service in kidnapping Sami, and his behind is still sitting in prison for it. I mean, who in Salem hasn't wanted to kidnap Sami to keep her quiet for a few weeks/months?? Lucas should've received some sort of medal for doing that.

Alex apologizes to Justin: This is a first. Mr. Know-It-All isn’t known for saying he’s sorry.

John and Marlena eat at Sloan and Eric’s: Hopefully, they’re dining on take-out or Wanchai Ferry. Neither Sloan nor the Bad Twin are known for culinary skills.

Konstantin corners Steve: This is an absurdity. The Greek grifter couldn’t corner a first-grader at St. Luke’s School.

Only picture so far for Monday

DAYS%20OF%20OUR%20LIVES%20SPOILERS%20JANUARY%2015,%202024.webp

I liked Brady and Theresa. Their breakup was all external forces. And I have zero use for Alex as much as I like the actor’s stint as Ben post-serial killing. Put them back together. It might be fun until Theresa’s inheritance lie unravels.

Biggest shocker, it looks like Johnny has a job. lol.

Amazing. Maybe, he’s finally faced up to the fact that he’ll never make it as a film director. Is one of his duties making sure that sourpuss Eric shows up for his Pub job and actually does some work? E.g., “Mope over Holly on your own time. Wash those dishes, clear those tables, and sweep the floor. Let’s move it.”

I liked Brady and Theresa. Their breakup was all external forces. And I have zero use for Alex as much as I like the actor’s stint as Ben post-serial killing. Put them back together. It might be fun until Theresa’s inheritance lie unravels.
I have zero use for Alex or Ben. Never liked either character!!

I'm guessing Mr. Shin is so overcome by grief he hasn't even noticed that DiMera Enterprises has no current CEO that is paying attention to the business, that used to take phone calls at odd hours, travel to seal deals and all sorts of other things, as the current CEO is now running a restaurant and the booming drug business in Salem.

Except I think Bo’s location is a secret. They’re still hiding him from Megan. EJ suggested sending her to where he recovered in Italy. It’s just weird because he said, “It’s time to consider other options,” but it’s only been 2 or 3 days in Salem time.

Back