SPOILER !! Week Jan 16

Can you just imagine eavesdropping on the writers, sitting around, trying to decide who they should have be the killer? How about Alex,,,,,no, we got plans for him later on. what about Kristen?....good one...wait, Kristen doesn't ever do her own really dirty work. What about Chad..nahhh, we've had had him too much in love with her. Which character isn't serving any purpose now.......what about Clyde? Yeah, that's good, he's a really bad guy to begin with.....we can invent some dumb reason, most will accept it, others will roll eyes, but who cares. Clyde it is.

Clyde broke into the house to kill Belle because EJ told Belle about how Clyde arranged to kill EJ due to EJ's infringing on Clyde's drug turf, but he couldn't find Belle who had moved back with Shawn a week or so prior. As, Clyde couldn't find Belle and he wanted to leave a strong message for EJ to NOT talk to people regarding Clyde's old drug business he figured stabbing and killing Abigail would work. Abigail happened to wander out of her room and ran into Clyde.

Typing that out was hard because it still doesn't make sense.

Of course, Sarah shows up now

1-2.jpg

I just watched today's episode (Tuesday) I won't get into details for those who haven't seen it yet.

It's just that I wondered who in the world edited this episode. I saw the running time was 45 + min and thought, oh good. Then I sat through three (or four) scenes repeating. Really asleep at the job!

I figured out how to fix problem. I watch on my TV, but account is attached to the my Peacock account.
There's a long space without commercials and I figure that's where the problem was. I paused show and
went to computer. I was able to skip the first repeat section. When I get back from my walk, the TV should
be there too.

Thank you, all, for mentioning scenes being repeated, as I thought I was losing my mind! I hadn't touched the mouse, couldn't figure out what happened. So I scrolled until I was able to get past the last repeated scene for today's show. Frustrating!

Back