SPOILER !! Week Jan 2

Kate, Kayla and Marlena all die and are shown in the afterlife. I'm guessing at some point all three ladies will be sent back to earth because "it's not their time." Really hard to get invested in a Salem death when the dead rise so often that no one even bats an eye.

Please do not tell me Days is gonna become x-rated!. One reason so many of today's fans are even around, is they watched with gramma or mom, who would not have permitted them to do so if it was not safe or right for kids back then.
Your right about that! I think they have already become a little raunchy for me. Nothing being left to the imagination!
What she said!
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! and !
If not sent back by the afterlife, at the very least we can rely on the very handy Dr. Rolf to bring them back, and say Orpheus' poison simply "didn't take."
Tune: "I'll Fly Away"
I'll fly away, dear viewers, I'll fly away.
But I'm from Salem and to Salem I'll return.
Because the Dead don't want me any way!

Ok, so I'm nuts! By the way: was anyone else disappointed in the tribute (or lack thereof) for Victor?
But I'm from Salem

They did a whole montage of scenes to honor him at the end of one of the shows last week. That's more than what was done when Joseph Mascolo (Stefano), Frank Parker (Pop Shawn Brady) and Peggy McCay (Caroline Brady) died. All they did was a title card at the end of an episode with their date of death and picture.

Back