SPOILER !! Week Jan 22

Here's two pics for the week

240122.jpg

I think Stefan is handsome with his mustache. I agree that Everett’s matted-bushy beard is not appealing at all.
Strongly agree about Everett’s beard. As I suggested in another post, things could be growing in that beard. As for that large picture of Alex and Gwennie T., they both look typically dazed and confused, and Gwennie seems to be trying to catch flies by leaving her mouth open.

Last edited:
LOL..........you reminded me of that episode in Everybody Loves Raymond, where this woman friend of Ray Barone's brother, Robert, , seemed to be eating flies, and no one believed Ray. Until Robert visited her apt., filled with frog pic, statues, and live ones, & saw for himself. LOLOLOL and yuk!!!

robin, I've been on the edge of my seat about that scavenger hunt. I can't sleep at night wondering what tokens/prizes Patch is going to hide around Salem and where. And how many Salemites are going to participate in this outstanding event? It's like Christmas, your birthday and a Disney trip all rolled into one. :rolleyes:

Link to Thurs pics. I'm so excited Harris will be on <ha, ha>

To give Action Hero Harris a break, if a grim stare could kill, Sloan would soon be short two clients. As for Ava and Zero, they both have crime family connections so why are they using the local ambulance chaser as an attorney?

Back