SPOILER !! Week Jan 27

Amazing how Nicole forgave Eric for killing her finance (and baby daddy - but she didn't know that then), and for blaming her for raping him (it was Kristen). And yet Eric - a 'holy' man - has no forgiveness for her. I truly hate the way the writers write for him. His holier than thou attitude is ridiculous and he's such a doom & gloom character. Nicole (and Days) would be better off without Eric (at least for a while).

Eric was out of Salem for around 3 weeks.....He just returned. AT least he was civil to Nicole. Probably he will one day realize that, tho she did not tell him what she supposedly knew, she would not/could not accept his marriage proposal without telling him. And if it wasn't for her, he would never have known.

Sure, Nicole didn't tell Eric he was the father of Sarah's baby but Sarah was adamant that he not know. That was bad and selfish but she did promise Sarah she would never tell him. Somehow, that does not seem as unforgivable as Eric getting drunk and killing her fiancé. This man was a priest! Aren't they supposed to teach forgiveness? The ones I know do.

Just to let you know, I have been tuning in and out on Days of late. Seems to be annoying and I cannot wrap my head around the storylines. :cry: :huh: :whack: :beat: This sums it up.

Wanna bet that Rolf "shooting" Steve is fake, probably for John's benefit.........He probably is chained up in the DiMera tunnels. And maybe, I said MAYBE that is who/what Chad & Abby discover????

Eric feels betrayed by Nicole again. [The sourpuss is simply unbelievable. He treats Nicole like dirt and is now whining that she has "betrayed" him. This man is unfit to live in human society. He should join an order of monks who have taken the vow of silence.]

That made me laugh out loud! I think he is a great actor and I kind of feel badly for him as an actor as he receives terrible writing.

Same goes for seeing him in other shows. Hallmark movie, or in a different series, etc. So, evidently Eric is supposed to be rather solemn, unhappy all the time. However, he spent some time in a seminary becoming a priest, I wish writers would remember that he forgave a lot of sinners back then, so it is not foreign to him.

Back