SPOILER !! Week Jan 28

I'm glad that someone is about to have some control over Eve even if it goes the way of blackmail. I think that Xander is probably the only one presently in Salem who can exert any force over her.

Enough of Leo already! I'll only watch those scenes because I like the actress who is playing his mother.

Ben spins out of control....Is he going to throw his phone, set a fire, or get a new suitcase full of identical neckties?

I'll skip Eli and Lani. The pairing doesn't interest me one little bit. Plus I don't see any chemistry there.

Who is the actress who will be playing Leo's mother? And is she a character we have seen in Salem previously?

Leo's mother's name is Diana Cooper....played by Judith Chapman.....who is supposed to have had a connection with John at one point, and comes to town, with the mind set of perhaps getting him back. Most viewers figure thus, she is Diana Colville, formerly played by Genie Francis. Back then, Diana Colville was NOT a nasty person, as Leo claims his mother is.

No Jack spoilers. :cry:

I wonder how Ben will spin out of control. I was enjoying his redemption...I count him kidnapping Gabi as part of his redemption because who wouldn't want to get rid of her?! :rotfl:

Leo's mother's name is Diana Cooper....played by Judith Chapman.....who is supposed to have had a connection with John at one point, and comes to town, with the mind set of perhaps getting him back. Most viewers figure thus, she is Diana Colville, formerly played by Genie Francis. Back then, Diana Colville was NOT a nasty person, as Leo claims his mother is.

If she is Diana Colville, won't she remember John as Roman?

It's my opinion, that Salem and the people who live there are in a bubble that cloaks the whole town. The seed runs strong everyone is related in one way or another. How odd. Remember the days when we had the honor of going on adventures in other lands with the cast to other parts of the world? Guess that was when Days had a big budget. I miss that time and maybe the writers should go on a mystery or love adventure in some country.

I don’t mind a recast. (If she, indeed, is Diana Colville, who had a relationship with “Roman” in the 80’s). However, changing history by making the character nasty is unacceptable to me. She was a good person. I’ll have to wait and see how she is portrayed. But if she is like Anjelica (from Days) or like Gloria (from Y&R) - both roles this actress has played- the character is going to be nasty. And that makes it unbelievable that John (as Roman) would have a relationship with a woman like that.

Back