SPOILER !! Week Jan 30

Well I guess Nicole will be dying soon (TOTALLY A JOKE), as I think Brady is in love with her again. Nicole, if he tries to give you a ring, runnnnnn!

Troy, your Gabi looked beautiful today. She doesn't need skin tight, skin baring outfits, casual works!

I hope when they go to court over Holly, Nicole's lawyer tells the judge about Chloe and her being a hooker and the fact she left her last baby alone while she tried to kill herself. Chloe is such a horrible person for doing this. I hope Nicole does more than "rip" into Chloe. I hate this story. Why do more baby drama?

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a feeling Eric could possibly be the father of Holly instead of Daniel. Yes 110% I will love that rewrite and let go of the dull 6 months we endured with the Chloe/Deimos/Nicole storyline. Anything just rewrite it so Holly has a father that's actually present and not a deceased Saint. Nicole could have went all the way with Eric while escaping Xander just didn't say anything. Holly being a product of that betrayal I think would be perfect.

I'm confused. So you are suggesting another stolen embryo story, not to mention a very longgggg pregnancy? How would Nicole having sex with Eric back then make him Holly's father?

True. But on 1/25 Roman says they are doing a paternity test. Nicole had already told him the whole story, so he had NO reason to be doing a paternity test. Unless he checked with the lab & doctor, and learned there was a possibility of a mix up. The doc there could have confirmed Chloe having in vitro with Nicole's egg....so he believes the maternity side - no doubt about that.

But perhaps ...well, there was a reason for mention of that "drunk" when the eggs and sperm was being harvested.

And just think of the reaction from Nicole, that the father of her beloved daughter is not her late, sainted ex.......but perhaps, the man responsible for the death of her late, sainted, fiance.

Nicole could have went all the way with Eric while escaping Xander just didn't say anything. Holly being a product of that betrayal I think would be perfect.

I understand how they could make Eric the sperm donor. I don't understand how they could say Nicole had sex with Eric resulting in Holly.

There's no way Nicole and Eric could've had sex that resulted in Holly.

But many speculated that Holly's paternity will end up being Eric, due to the nurse (who was handling the egg and sperm) got delayed because of "some drunk".

Time will tell if that line meant anything.

Maggie had second thoughts about handing over the baby after she gave birth.
By that time, Evan's wife had died.

There's no way Nicole and Eric could've had sex that resulted in Holly.
I wouldn't be too sure about that, JS. Embryos are stolen and implanted into other women all the time...at least in Salem. :)

I think Chloe's concerns about Deimos are valid. Nicole has done nothing to prove that she would choose Holly over Deimos. So I get Chloe's concerns. They just overheard him on the phone threatening to murder someone yet Nicole is still blowing it off as if it's nothing. Who in their right mind would want a kid exposed to that situation? It also sounds like Belle may be a voice of reason. We shall see how it plays out.

I'm curious about who helps Jen as well. Eric? Anne? Jack??

I don't care about Kate, Eduardo or Dario. Can we move her on to a triangle with Roman and Hattie?

My thoughts: Why would Nicole have had to prove anything? She literally just found out about Holly. If she would've been given an option, she would've chose Holly. In her defense, she's a single woman, in love with a guy, without hopes of having her own child or adopting a child. So, again, why would she have needed to prove a thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
But again, it's not Chloe's choice who Nicole decides to live with or marry. In any case, Nicole would not allow anyone to hurt Holly. Heck, she stabbed a guy because she thought he was going to kill Deimos (stupid move, but bear with me). I am 1000 % sure she would not hesitate to do the same (or worse) to Deimos or anyone who would endanger Holly.

So really, Chloe is in the wrong, period. Nicole ? She'll figure it out soon enough. But in the meantime, she should be with her daughter.

Am sure the writers are going to drag this out forever. I guess they had to put Nicole into a situation, right when she learns she is really Holly's bio mother, so she could not have her, thus, she stabbed a guy, and is in jail. After all, Nicole is the perennial whipping boy, no happy for her, of course.

I'm still not sure why Roman took Holly for a paternity test but if it's not Daniel it will probably take years for the father to be revealed.

Monday, January 30, 2017
Jennifer has lunch with Valerie, who makes a surprising admission. [Valerie, your admission would be interesting if you said that you are a bigamist with two husbands, but more likely it's that you're late for patient consultations.]

Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Shawn and Ciara get upsetting news about the police hunt for Hope. [Stop fretting, people. Roman's cops are so clueless that they'd fail to spot Hope if she walked around the Town Square wearing a big sign that said: "I'm Hope Brady the Escaped Convict."]
While secretly running an errand in Salem, Eric runs into a familiar face. [This shouldn't be surprising, Eric. After all, Salem is full of people whom you know.]
Kate comforts Eduardo, who is distraught over Dario. [Put him out of his misery, Kate. Slip Slimy Sr. a magic brownie.]

Wednesday, February 1, 2017
While investigating the docks, Jennifer makes a stunning discovery. [What, Jenny, a whole crate of counterfeit sleeveless dresses?]

Thursday, February 2, 2017
Nicole is shaken as she wonders if everyone was right about Deimos. [Of course they're right, Nicole. And unlike Sami, you can't claim that "Deimos has changed."]
Belle expresses disapproval over Chloe's latest move regarding Holly. [Face it, Belle. You have a fool for a client.]

Friday, February 3, 2017
Deimos threatens to shoot Gabi unless Chad surrenders the Orwell device. [Hey, Rafe, forget the Stefano nonsense and come home. Your little sister needs you rather badly.]
Jennifer teams up with someone from the past to destroy the Orwell device. [Writers, everyone knows that this is more likely to be Jeremy Horton or the Forest Preserve Bear than fan-favorite Jack.]

As always, you made my day!

Back