SPOILER !! Week Jan 4

Yep. I got it now. I have never heard nor seen in print that expression before.

But Allie's expression today made is obvious what it meant. His pronunciation of the word arrividerci was strange, and certainly would have given me pause had I heard it before, even if I was trying to suppress the memory. Some nice acting there.

Hmmm, the photos in Charlie's apartment seem to go in order. Then suddenly, Rafe is checking a tied up Ava who is on the floor?? Meanwhile, Charlie stabbed Tripp, and Patch from the previous photo are gone??

Or Charlie is knocked out, faking it, overpowers Steve and with the use of Salemite's hurculean strength in these situations, manages to drag both Steve & Tripp out to somewhere else.......

however, Ava has the gag back in.........no blood visible on floor.

Perhaps Rafe found Ava, got knocked out and dragged off by Charlie, Tripp comes in, gets knifed, down he goes, along comes Steve, who knocks out Charlie (he thinks)????

and with the use of Salemite's hurculean strength in these situations
This makes me laugh, how Salemites can drag unconscious adult bodies around town, with no help and most importantly, with no one seeing them, all with ease. Like Gabi dragging an unconscious (and heavily pregnant) Abby from the Horton house to the DiMansion and also managed to undress and re-dress her in a slinky black dress. Or when Jan dragged the unconscious Belle from the Salem Inn to Philip's bedroom in the K-mansion and dress her in a slinky black teddy.

So who is the lady that took the twins in those pics?

Back