SPOILER !! Week Jan 8

If they kill Holly, she won't really be dead. And certainly scab writers won't be the ones to kill a character with strong ties to the show fabric who could be in the mix for a long time to come. How many characters tied to a main show lead can hookup with a Brady, Horton, DiMera, or Kiriakis because she's not biologically tied to any of those families, save for a few connections (Sarah's kid, any children of Brandon, Melanie, Melissa, or the barely remembered Summer)? Holly's a storyline goldmine.

And also, how many times can you kick Nicole in the teeth?

I really think if they kill of Holly I will stop watching. I can't stand to see Nicole go through any more children dying.
Holly dying is would be clearly unacceptable even for the clueless writers. If TPTB want to get Holly offscreen, they’d probably have EJ and Nicole send her to a posh boarding school in Switzerland to get her away from the slackers, druggies, and assorted delinquents who inhabit Salem High.

I spent most of January and a week of February in Alaska working at schools. The number of females wearing FLIP FLOPS was astonishing. I had layers and a good pair of boots to walk from the parking lot to the school buildings. They just walked to their car through the snow in their beach wear. Weird.

I spent most of January and a week of February in Alaska working at schools. The number of females wearing FLIP FLOPS was astonishing. I had layers and a good pair of boots to walk from the parking lot to the school buildings. They just walked to their car through the snow in their beach wear. Weird.
I am from Michigan and grew up in West Virginia, so always cold in the winter. As a teenager, I did the same thing. I would wear shorts and whatnot out in the winter. It did carry on into my adult life, but I no longer go out in shorts. I will however go out with a hoodie or sweatshirt, hardly ever a coat. LOL

Love this and hope that Lucas gets out, but here is what I see. We saw Harris is leaving, not sure if the rumor about him being shot is the way out, but he does all of this for Lucas, gets shot and no one knows they were working together so no out for Lucas. This would make it interesting I would think. Harris already told Paulina he would fill her in once he knows for sure. Probably won't be able to get around to that. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back