SPOILER !! Week July 18

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-july-18th-t43838.html#p2117877

Monday, July 18, 2022
JJ has an intense confrontation with Lucas.
Chad makes a confession to EJ.

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Xander and Sarah's wedding is interrupted.
Johnny proposes to Chanel!

Thursday, July 21, 2022
Paulina reveals her big plans for Abe's political future.
Chloe tries to persuade Shawn to give Belle another chance.

Friday, July 22, 2022

In spoilers elsewhere here, it is says Paulina has big plans for Abe's political career, so, if he wants to take it easy, he evidently will have to deal with his wife's ideas first.

Also, some viewers think perhaps this Jada Hunter MIGHT be related to Marcus Hunter.....remember the friend of Steve's, raised in the orphanage with him?
I will also note that while I watched parts of the interview with Carlivatti (our headwriter) to say I was unimpressed is to put it mildly.

Shawn receives shocking news. [Is Jan alive and well after being pulled out of the river by Percy, the man who once saved Nicky from an icy, watery death.?]

Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Xander and Sarah's wedding is interrupted. [Of course, it is. It's the rare wedding in Salem that goes off without a hitch.]

Thursday, July 21, 2022
Paulina reveals her big plans for Abe's political future. [Doesn't she know that whenever Abe runs for reelection he always loses. Just ask EJ and Jack.]
Chloe tries to persuade Shawn to give Belle another chance. [This should be other way around considering that foolish Shawn drove away Belle with his undue attention to batty Jan.]

Back