katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday July 30:
Claire knocks Ben out!

Tuesday July 31:
Eve stuns Jennifer with a bombshell that could affect her relationship with Eric.

Wednesday August 1:
Chad unknowingly plays right into Stefan's hands.

Thursday August 2:
Eric proposes to Jennifer.
Gabi confesses her scheme to Kate, hoping to gain an ally.

Friday August 3:
Sonny and Will discover who is behind the threatening notes about Leo’s death.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11085182/6/#new

Monday, July 30, 2018
Jennifer confronts Victor and Eve about having drugs planted at JJ’s apartment.

Tuesday, July 31, 2018
Ben's time with Ciara is interrupted when Hope and Rafe burst in with guns drawn.
Adrienne visits Steve and hires him to look for Bonnie.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Eve and Brady vow to help Stefan destroy Titan.

Thursday, August 2, 2018
Steve and Kayla celebrate his release from the hospital.

Friday, August 3, 2018
Anticipating his wedding to Marlena, John asks Paul for his help.

So, Jen Jen figured out it was Victor and Eve who planted the drugs.
What's she going to do now? I bet Eve tells
Jen Jen about Nicole.

So, Eve and Brady are helping Stefan now. I don't care who
wins the business war.

I wonder what Kate thinks about Gabi's plan.

Why in heaven's name would Brady want to destroy Titan? Oh, wait......because Victor caused him to lose Tate???? So perhaps Victor paid that inspector to come up with the little packet under the sink? But that was to discredit Theresa.......and it backfired. Hmmm.
So Brady would aid and abet that scum Stefan???
Guess the writers figured it would be cool to mix things up a bit.....Chad DiMera runs Titan, while Brady Black, who has Kiriakis blood, works with DiMera Enterprises to bring Titan down. Oh, tangled webs and all that.....

Why in heaven's name would Brady want to destroy Titan?
Brady is liable to pull a Barney Fife and shoot himself in the foot? Doesn't the fool know he might be destroying his inheritance? If Brady really had to work at a real job, he probably would be standing in a welfare line.

Maybe Jack and Nicole can show up at the same time and tell Eric and Jen to pound sand. They could have a thing of their own going and not give a rat's behind!

That would be soooo funny.

Eve finally gets her cut of the money from the book??

I wish there was some story going on that I could get behind.... but there isn't.... maybe spoilers coming during the week may expand more and interest will be piqued.... but so far this "new writing" team is just like the previous 2..... boring retreads...... all sadness.... no one is happy, no family......

I just want to see the beginnings of a supercouple emerging on our screen. PLEAZ. IS that too much to ask? We have no great MARRIED supercouple to show how life can be with ONE LOVE of your life.

I am guessing that (AND IT IS GUESSING!!) Nicole tells Jennifer about Eric & Nicole having sex, making love, and that Brady made her leave because of it. She will probably rub it in that no matter how long apart, they are always drawn together.
Or, she could perhaps have some paper or something dumb that says if she marries, she will no longer receive royalties from anything Jack wrote, that it would go elsewhere. Maybe even to Eve. LOL

"Eric proposes to Jennifer"? Have they ever really been on a date? I've seen them at the pub a few times. Guess that's true love now. Ugh. At least it most likely will lead to the return of Nicole and Jack.

Monday July 30:
Claire knocks Ben out! [Now it's Claire after Ben? He really, really needs to find a new home.]
Jennifer confronts Victor and Eve about having drugs planted at JJ’s apartment. [What a waste of time. Jenny's best rant would flow off teflon Victor's back quicker than it would stream off a duck's.]

Tuesday July 31:
Ben's time with Ciara is interrupted when Hope and Rafe burst in with guns drawn. [Another new low for the Keystone Kops. They seem to need some time in Bayview more than Ben once did.]

Wednesday August 1:
Chad unknowingly plays right into Stefan's hands. [Of course he does. People in the vicinity of Slimy O. McCrud generally seem to take leave of their senses.]
Eve and Brady vow to help Stefan destroy Titan. [This brings to mind the old saying about people who lie down with dogs. Both Eve and Brady will probably soon be doing a lot of scratching. E.g., Brady: "Eve pass me the calamine lotion, quick!!"]

Thursday August 2:

Gabi confesses her scheme to Kate, hoping to gain an ally. [This is more addled thinking. Kate will file this one away until she needs it to put the screws to Rafe's dazed and confused little sister.]

Back