SPOILER !! Week July 31

I saw a message from Charlotte Ross (original Eve) that said she would be open to coming back. I was hoping it would be her, if Eve comes back, since she was in the original story with Harris.
Me too. I was really looking forward to that. Kassie DePaiva is a great actress but to me she has never been Eve. The affect is just wrong (in my opinion) and I've never been able to buy her as a grown up version of the Eve I knew back when. For some reason, Charlotte Ross's Eve made such a strong impression on me!

So I've been able to appreciate Kassie DePaiva only so long as I pretend she's a new character. But from what I've read this is a very limited appearance, one or two episodes, so I guess not a big deal. It seems the writers are working overtime to redeem Harris so they need him to repent his past odious behavior. If so, Eve is being used as a prop, which bothers me on a whole different level.

If Eve's return is just for a brief blast from the past then I would have loved it to be Charlotte Ross (original Eve). I has forgotten all about her anyway so if it's just supposed to be some cool reunion having the original would have been the reason for it. I have no idea if she's actually back for a while.

Who knows? Maybe they will cast her as someone else for a short stay?? You know, like they did original Theo, who they brought on playing Jerry Prentis, (Terrell Ransom is the actor), with a different actor (Cameron Johnson) now playing the part of Theo.

Remember when Brady hired a private investigator to dig into Eve's background and told Victor that Eve had a nasty habit of swindling old men for money, even using fake names, such as Chelsea from Springfield and Blair from Pennsylvania.

I'm still holding out hope that Days will one day cast Lauren Boles (little Ciara) as a grown-up Sydney.
Oh come on, you’re assuming that anyone actually cares about Sydney. She’s never shown, mentioned, never comes for weddings, funerals, etc. Lol, it’s like she doesn’t exist.

Back