SPOILER !! Week July 4

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Rafe questions Nancy.
Ben has an important question for Marlena.
Orpheus contacts Jan.
Leo has a run-in with Will.

Rafe questions Nancy. [Pity poor Rafe if she starts in again about her faithless husband.]

Orpheus contacts Jan. [Why would anybody, even creepy Orpheus, want to talk with the batty, devious Jan?]

Leo has a run-in with Will. [Is Leo still around? He's really pressing his luck. Somebody should tell him about the sad fate of Fake Rafe, another man who overstayed his welcome in Salem.]

I'm guessing Clyde doesn't sell the jewelry from Leo, but gives it to Nancy as a gift. The jewelry is a gift from Clyde who paid Keep pennies for it. Now Nancy and/or Clyde will be arrested for Abigail's murder because no one will believe Clyde when he says he didn't do it.

I am still hoping that the baby is actually Belle's and Shawn's. Since he was having sex with Belle's body, and then changed back to Jan, I am thinking that it is Belle's but they didn't do any further testing.

And, yes, I am sure Nancy will be questioned because she has Abigail's jewelry. I wonder if she will say she got it from Clyde or try to protect him.

Orpheus and Jan? Orpheus again? So boring and stupid. I really do want Jan to go away forever.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-july-4th-t43816-s30.html#p2116944

Monday, July 4, 2022
Sonny and Will offer Chad much needed comfort.
Tony and Anna return home to attend Abigail’s funeral
JJ and Jack butt heads over Gwen.

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Thursday, July 7, 2022
Jan lures Shawn to the docks and reveals her latest plan.
While fighting with Nancy, Leo has a realization about Clyde.

Friday, July 8, 2022
Marlena cautions EJ about his involvement with Belle.

Days of Our Lives spoilers week of July 4:​

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Monday, July 4:

Tony and Anna return home to attend Abigail’s funeral.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Tuesday, July 5:

Ciara and Ben share big news with their loved ones.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Wednesday, July 6:

Rafe makes an arrest in Abigail’s murder case.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Thursday, July 7:

EJ makes a stunning confession to Chad.

Jan lures Shawn to the docks and reveals her latest plan.

Days of Our Lives spoilers for Friday, July 8:

Ciara and Ben set sail on a new adventure.

Thursday, July 7, 2022
Jan lures Shawn to the docks and reveals her latest plan. [Shawn actually went to the docks with batty Jan. He' more clueless than we thought.]
While fighting with Nancy, Leo has a realization about Clyde. {What, Leo needs to realize is that Clyde is a dangerous criminal with Ozark thugs at his beck and call.]

Friday, July 8, 2022
Marlena cautions EJ about his involvement with Belle. [She should remind him about one of the other times he greatly displeased Sami: she shot him in the head.]

Once we see who Rafe arrests we will know that person is not the killer. It looks like the suspects will be eliminated one by one. Meanwhile, the Salem PD continues to look incompetent. Wait, they have always been incompetent.

So......first arrest.......Shall we guess......Lucas, who has been constantly looking guilty beyond belief
Or Nancy, who probably is wearing one of Abby's pieces of jewelry. Salem P.D. doesn't dig very deep, & circumstantial works best for them.

Culprit??? What about Orpheus? He realizes Abby has somehow come across the knowledge of Jan hooking up with Evan at some point, is going to spill the beans, Orpheus figures that would not be a good thing ($$$$$ always matters) & does her in.

I meant that the shows originally scheduled for certain days are now off a day or two, later than originally planned, because of pre-emptions in the last week or two.

Back