SPOILER !! Week Jun 19

200_s.gif

You have got to be kidding??! Nicole finally gets her baby and she's taken away, again?? :angry::angry::angry:

From the link Days of our Lives spoilers (DOOL) for Wednesday, June 21 promise a day of unrelenting sadness and vehement arguments

You know, "Unrelenting Sadness and Vehement Arguments" are EXACTLY why I watch soaps, because there isn't enough of either of those things in my own life.

Deimos' nose will be a dead giveaway. :rolleyes: He would need a pair of those sunglasses with the attached nose/moustache. I wish the writers would get past their use of black clothing and leather as a disguise. Do they think a true operative would ever dress that way? Only after dark, during a break-in, perhaps.

I would love it if John and Marlena were the foster parents.

I wonder if this is another tweak by the new writing team?

I bet it is. While we know Chloe has had a conscience about this, her giving Holly back does seem rather sudden. I think sending her back to NY temporarily is so they didn't have to rewrite her story fully. I think Jason47 said on Facebook that she'll back later in the Summer.

Count me in as also having to do a double take at that Deimos disguise photo.

It may be realistic, that the court take away Nicole's baby, but I hate it. Too much drama for one character. No wonder the actress playing Nicole is leaving. She must be tired of crying and playing a character in constant heartache. It must be difficult sometimes. Oh, I know it is not real, but I can't help but feel that an actor needs some comic relief in his or her work. Much like we viewers do. So to sum up, enough is enough! :beat::angry:

Is it just me, but is Deimos wearing a heavier coat he's ever wore during the winter months? And it's summer time? A leather coat, in the summer? Or is it just that I'm living in a much warmer climate that the idea of long sleeves, long leather sleeves is not the ideal summer wear?

Perhaps because I live in Wisconsin, one of the most difficult States to lose bio parent rights, I find this to be a bit much. I've worked with families that had to have their third baby in prison before they were taken away at birth. (That's third baby born while in prison.) And they usually had to be long-term addicted to drugs.

A felony for which Nicole was pardoned? Talk about judicial overreach.

However I'm totally over Nicole and wouldn't mind this being a total maternity/paternity mix-up.

Back