SPOILER !! Week June 19

Oh my! Another whole week of Chanel and her "Lock her up", before she finally agrees to listen that that poor sick Talia.
If it takes another week for Abe to grow suspicious, he's lost more than his memory.
Leo is no match for Megan. Poor Leo.
Steve and Kayla - romance! - OK!

Talia and Chanel talk things out. Where, in the visitors room at Bayview?

Abe gets suspicious of Whitley. Is it because he knows that none of his friends and family would ever give him a steady diet of microwaved dinners?

Leo confronts Megan. Go Leo! Now write such a revealing, hard-hitting column that the men in the white coats will come to take her away. Megan could then sing the old song, “They’re Coming to Take Me Away!”

Even though I have the show on every day, it is more just background noise for me, there really is no story line that holds my interest. I’m sick of the stories just being about the crooked DiMera and Kiriakis families with an occasional story with Bradys thrown it the mix. There really aren’t any characters I can root for either.

Where are the Hortons, the family the show was build around? And please, Paulina and that whole storyline needs to go! Can’t stand her loud screeching voice! Also, all of those kissing noises are very annoying and make me cringe. Guess y’all can tell that there is nothing I appreciate and look forward to about Days if Our Lives anymore.

Tho I am not happy with the show of late......I did like MOST of the show today 6/12. Especially Chad's visit to Abby's grave, and the conversation with Julie.

That said.....some of what has been disliked is not always the fault of the writers, but behind the scenes meetings, discussions, wants and vetoes........The buck stops at Corday. And he should be getting the mail.

Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-6-19-today/

Monday, June 19th:
Eli, Olivia, and Theo all arrive in Salem to commemorate Juneteenth and Abe and Paulina’s anniversary.
Chad helps Theo prepare to give his dad’s speech.

Tuesday, June 20th:
Julie and Gabi’s old animosity resurfaces.

Wednesday, June 21st:
Steve and Kayla reflect on how lucky they are to be reunited.

Thursday, June 22nd:
Sarah is shocked to learn Bonnie told Justin her secret.
Xander attempts to catch up with Justin.

Friday, June 23rd:
Eli arrives to offer his help on Abe’s case.

The Julie and Gabi animosity resurfaces. Of course it does. Could Julie ever really forgive Gabba-Gabba for killing her darling Nicky?

Sarah is shocked. The bigmouth doctor clearly wasn’t paying attention while in Salem. Every secret there is always revealed in a Salem second.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-week-of-june-19-23.html

Monday, June 19, 2023
Eli, Olivia, and Theo all arrive in Salem to commemorate Juneteenth and Abe and Paulina’s anniversary.
Chad helps Theo prepare to give his dad’s speech.
Eli reunites with Doug and Julie.
Chanel finds Talia committing a kind gesture.
Abe remembers that it’s his anniversary and Whitley plays along.

Tuesday, June 20, 2023
Abe confronts Whitley about the memory he had from his wedding day.
Chanel, Julie, Eli, and Theo continue to comfort Paulina.
Julie and Gabi’s old animosity resurfaces.
Leo confronts Megan about her and Dimitri using Gwen.
Dimitri declares his love for Gwen.

Wednesday, June 21, 2023
Steve and Kayla reflect on how lucky they are to be reunited.
Alex and Brady celebrate closing a deal when Maggie arrives, furious.
Stephanie and Chad decide to take a big step in their relationship.
Xander recounts a strange encounter with Bonnie to Chloe.

Thursday, June 22, 2023
Sarah is shocked to learn Bonnie told Justin her secret.
Xander attempts to catch up with Justin.
Belle and Brady catch up on recent events.
Chad and Stephanie are stunned when Maggie offers him a job.

Friday, June 23, 2023
Eli arrives to offer his help on Abe’s case.
Belle and Talia meet with Melinda to make a plea for leniency.
Chanel speaks with Paulina about the abuse Talia suffered.
Whitley surprises Abe by telling him that his son is in town.

Back