SPOILER !! Week June 26

Rafe and Jada give in to their attraction. Jada and Rafe take a big step.

A big step, or leap, where? Right into Jada's bed? I love how they try to creatively say Jada and Rafe are going to have sex. I guess it does sound more dramatic the way they put it, but when it boils down to it, it all means the same thing. They are going to do the deed, have sex, make love, knock boots, however you want to say it. I mean Friday's episode leaves us with Rafe at Jada's door, her in a towel, and him oogling Jada's not so undercover goodies. It's so on when we come back Monday.
.:hug:

Pretty much seems like most of the spoilers are just carbon copied from the previous week.

Perhaps Rolf will try to kill Stefan, but will miss with whatever his plan is and accidentally kill either Megan and/or Gabi. From what has already been previously shared on this site, Megan isn't going to be around much longer, in some fashion, or another. We could only hope that it's Megan's demise that occurs.

Also from Friday's episode, sounds like Whitley is planning on killing Abe (Who believes this will actually happen?) Crazy cat lady.

Unless there's something I've missed, sounds like a snooze fest, but I'll still probably tune in. Watching Days, here lately, is like watching a train wreck, you can't watch it :cry: You can't NOT watch it. :rotfl: Utterly hopeless.

:wine:

I must be really dense today, as I have no idea what is "Whitley's plan". Yes, she is faking Abe's demise.....but.......what the blazes is she after??? What is her ultimate "plan" for him?
That's the problem.....NO ONE know what her plan is.....I thought at first, when they were in the hospital still, that she was going to be just a nice nurse that was trying to help Abe, not all this kidnapping, lying, manipulation, and now possible murder.....Can anyone say PSYCHO ??!!!!

I'm just guessing but it seems that witless Whitley plans to spirit him away somewhere and continue pretending to be his wife (the bogus marriage she staged wouldn't be legal, but this is Salem so who knows?) and fake his death so that the police and his family will stop looking for him and they'll live happily ever after. Something like that.

No death should ever be accepted as real on this show unless you have a DNA tested head in a box and the body has been burned. Even then, did they have a twin? Is there a spare body available? Has their essence been implanted in an AI?

How is this woman who is dumb as a bag of hammers eluding police? How did she even pass a nursing exam? I hope fake Theo rats her out quickly.

I’m not looking forward to Paulina’s theatrics. But maybe she’ll surprise us. She flies into hysterics over small things. Maybe she’ll be stalwart and calm over something major.

Too bad the IIC won't divulge the reason behind Whitley's shenanigans..........to the audience. I guess this is to keep us on edge of seats, tuned in, etc. etc.
It's not working. I don't give a rat's patootie about Nurse Whitless and her cats. So I miss most of Abe, who I do like. If I'm not doing the summary they are fast forward material.

Back