SPOILER !! Week Mar 16

Oh, there will be more to these scant spoilers. Repercussions of various events. Agree with all who just want these miserable stories to end. Why Rolf is not in jail is beyond me. I hate that Chad is drugged and brainwashed, Kate so needs a comedown. Big Time. So does Gabi. SEnd Kristen back to Italy - to somewhere, give Brady some semblance of common sense, even a few cells of the Salem brain.
Honestly, I hate sci-fi stuff. And entirely too much of it in Salem the past couple of years.

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/tv-listings/194489/

Tuesday March 17
Clyde is thrown when Ben tells him Evan's real name
Ciara delivers bad news to Ben.
Gina makes one last plea to Rolf to save her.
Lani and Eli help Rafe search for David.

Wednesday March 18
Hope is shocked to learn Rolf turned her into Princess Gina.
Clyde reveals to Ben how he was partly responsible for Jordan meeting Evan.
Rafe grills Evan.
Jennifer and Kayla reveal devastating news to Hope.

Thursday, March 19
Stefano instructs Chad to organize a family reunion.
Xander warns Victor that Nicole is on to them.
Kristen and Brady comfort one another as they reminisce about Rachel.
Nicole takes steps to prove her suspicions.

Friday, March 20
Nicole picks a fight with Kristen.
Hope presses Kayla to learn what other damage she caused while she was Gina.
Stefano makes headway with Marlena.
Chad attacks Kate and Gabi.

O.K. this all is getting overly stupid. Evidently Evan is "not guilty" of something or other, so Ben is upset when told by Ciara. Good to know Hope is back. Ugghhh to Stefano still around to annoy us all.
But PLEASE tell me how Chad is to organize a "family reunion". The other DiMeras are all deceased, are they not? Or is he to somehow get Sami's two kids by EJ. His own are there now.Theo? Weird! (Kristen is not actually a DiMera, neither is Peter, so cannot count them....both were his "wards")

Tuesday March 17
Lani and Eli help Rafe search for David. [Eli and Lani finally got out of the bedroom? Amazing,]

Wednesday March 18
Clyde reveals to Ben how he was partly responsible for Jordan meeting Evan. [Apparently, Clyde is now responsible for all bad things that happen to members of Ben's social circle.]

Thursday, March 19
Stefano instructs Chad to organize a family reunion. [Will EJ be there? No family reunion is really complete without the presence of the family mummy.]
Nicole takes steps to prove her suspicions. [Nicole simply never learns. All she's doing is increasing her chances of incurring Victor's wrath. And as recent events have shown, Victor really isn't just a lovable, cuddly old grouch.]

Friday, March 20
Nicole picks a fight with Kristen. [It would be a good scene if Brady had to intervene to save his beloved psycho-sicko from the same fate EJ once suffered at the hands of the mighty Rafe.]
Stefano makes headway with Marlena. [This is just a tease. Drugged or not, Doc Evans will never succumb to the foul advances of the vile Steve-ano. Loyalty to her beloved John is hardwired into her brain,]

Frankly I'm Team Evan all the way. I mean, he's 1/3 of the way to romantic lead on the show as I see it, and with Will and Sonny shown the door, I suggest bringing Leo back to town so they can form the first gay grey supercouple.

I'm not joking. Or am I? Even I don't know with this show any more.

Oh, there will be more to these scant spoilers. Repercussions of various events. Agree with all who just want these miserable stories to end. Why Rolf is not in jail is beyond me. I hate that Chad is drugged and brainwashed, Kate so needs a comedown. Big Time. So does Gabi. SEnd Kristen back to Italy - to somewhere, give Brady some semblance of common sense, even a few cells of the Salem brain.
Honestly, I hate sci-fi stuff. And entirely too much of it in Salem the past couple of years.

I am with you Poirot. Sci-fi, horror, etc. The writers seem to try anything to keep us from enjoying what used to be our favorite soap. :sad:

Back