katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Marlena & Will attend Ben's execution.

Roman worries about Hattie.

Kristen has some choice words for Gabi.

Nicole overhears a telling conversation.

Marlena & Will attend Ben's execution. [Who invited them? Usually, only a small, select group witnesses an execution, including reporters, family members, and law enforcement. A better question is why would they want to attend such an unpleasant event? Do they have inside information about a last-second reprieve for Ciara's beloved and want to see the excitement?]

Kristen has some choice words for Gabi. [She does? This is a real case of the very black pot calling out an equally black kettle.]

Nicole overhears a telling conversation. [Of course she does. Salemites have never mastered the concept of a truly confidential conversation.]

Last edited:
Marlena & Will attend Ben's execution.
I sincerely hope they go through with it. Perhaps Ron Carlivati (head writer), who loves recycling his stories from other soaps, could recycle the one where he killed a popular character off and then had that character's spirit enter a jerk's body (played when the spirit was in control by the once-fired actor) to re-tell the love story again.

I too would like to see Ben’s execution come to pass. He killed people. He devastated people’s lives. And 2 or 3 years later he is out of prison because he got psychiatric help. I won’t doubt his remorse but he should not be out of jail free. What I would love to see is Eve appear on the day of the execution (perhaps in a disguise) and she has a memory that only the audience sees. She is the one that murdered Jordan and made it look like Ben did it. And then she says quietly to herself “now you die for what you did to my daughter! This is for you Paige!” That would be perfect revenge!

I think that Days should hire tennisdoc as a writer. His idea is much better than what we've seen so far.

That is what I have said for a while now. The thing is....we did not SEE Ben kill any of the women. We DID see him strangle Will, who was not dead, tho Ben thought so. Clyde could have murdered the women, and while Ben was drugged, made him think he did it. Heck, this writer has the characters doing all kinds of impossible things..even wearing scanty clothing outside in mid-winter (they ARE in the mid-west). Death row prisoner is cell mate with man he tried to kill once, prisoners wander all over the jail. Don't you wonder how the heck Clyde & Ben even got outside? Prisons usually have tons of locked gates in the corridors, etc. Clyde has wire cutters....convenient flimsy wire fence....people get off in court for silly reasons. Even Steve is currently walking around, no pain, having had a bullet dug out of him without any sort of anesthetic. Salem is just such a magical place. Just, follow the yellow brick road!

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3139755833

Monday March 2:
Evan reveals his secret to Sonny.

Tuesday March 3:
Xander is upset when he runs into Dr. Raynor, who knows about the baby switch.

Wednesday March 4:
Ben flatlines!
Rafe makes an appeal to Evan to find David.

Thursday March 5:
Jennifer has an intense confrontation with Princess Gina.

Friday March 6:
Chad prepares to carry out his father’s deadly wishes.

Just an interesting tid-bit.....the actress portraying Dr. Raynor is the wife of the actor portraying new D.A. Giddons.......

Where/why did David disappear?
And what the blazes does Stevano want Chad to do?

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-2nd-t41782-s60.html#p2035161

Monday, March 2, 2020
Kayla is horrified as Rolf suggests a new way for Stefano to have Marlena.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020
In a race against time, Ciara and Will work to exonerate Ben.
As the lethal injection begins, Ben has flashes of his life with Ciara.

Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Nicole suspects Xander and Dr. Raynor share a secret.

Thursday, March 5, 2020
Justin and Marlena meet with Stefano to negotiate Kayla's release.

Friday, March 6, 2020
Eli and Lani's reunion is interrupted by unhappy news.

Back