SPOILER !! Week Mar 20

how long it took for her hair to grow out (she keeps it short. It has bugged me that there is not even conversation about Adrienne losing her hair
They did address her hair. She's wearing a cold-cap during her treatments, which has shown to be greatly successful in preventing hair loss. Either Adrienne or Kate brought a blanket to use as a wrap during her first treatment because the cold-cap would make her very chilly.

I wonder how Sonny will respond to Deimos kidnapping Gabi (again) and Abigail (his favorite cousin). I have this image of him rampaging through the mansion, smashing all of Deimos' belongings including his piano.

Uhmmm, Tripp is not spelled the same backwards as forward, such as madam, or radar...........or am I misunderstanding what you meant?
I was going to say the same thing. Ava is a palindronme, but Tripp is not. Have you read The Poisonwood Bible? One of the characters spoke in palindromes and referred to her father as an "amen enema!" (She was not happy with dear old dad.) Best palindrome ever!

More spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3158

-Abigail is put in danger!

-Nicole fears that her neighbor will figure out she and Holly are on the run.

-Joey tends to Jade, who is loving the attention he is giving her.

-Gabi and Dario discuss their inability to be with the ones they love.

-Deimos reveals his plan to give Chad an impossible choice.

-JJ, Dario, and Paul search frantically for Chad, Gabi, and Abigail.

And if Chad chooses Gabi over his wife, I hope Abigail takes Thomas and leaves him. I still want her and Chad together in the end but this not the same Chad we've watched for the past 2 years.

I too am tired of seeing him waffle between the 2 women.

I'm equally tired of Gabi saying she's moving on one minute and then getting jealous of JJ/Lani or Chad/Abby the next.

Can Paul get a storyline of his own instead being a John fill-in all the time? Why wouldn't Rafe be the one helping search for Chad, Gabi and Abby?

Repetitious plots and scenes have been the bane of Days lately, and it looks as if the shameless writers are dishing up more of the same.

Abigail is put in danger! [Been there, done that.:sick:]

Nicole fears that her neighbor will figure out she and Holly are on the run. [Ah, a nosy neighbor, a variant on the very familiar Salem busybody theme.]

Joey tends to Jade, who is loving the attention he is giving her. [Been there done that. Everyone knows that the hapless Jade is an attention junkie.]

Gabi and Dario discuss their inability to be with the ones they love. [Nothing new here. Gabi is fixated on a married man, and Dario is a repulsive thug. Computer nerd Myron probably has a better chance in the dating game than either one of these two.]

Deimos reveals his plan to give Chad an impossible choice. [Oh, please, is this another kidnapping in the offing?]

JJ, Dario, and Paul search frantically for Chad, Gabi, and Abigail. [Unless these three are enjoying a long, relaxing stay at the local spa, it's likely, what else, yet another kidnapping. :sick:]

Back