SPOILER !! Week Mar 20

Nicole offers to help Gabi and Stefan: Why would she do this? Did she accidentally drink a spiked drink that was meant for EJ?

Abe and Paulina have reason to celebrate: Did Belle mop the courthouse floor with slimy Sloan?

Brady visits Kristen: Is he trying to arrange for superbrat Rachel to go live in the Kritter’s cell?

Nicole offers to help Gabi and Stefan. (After all, Gabi and Stefan already went through the "tunnel" of love.")
Talia and Jada catch up. (I hope they dish the dirt, and let's see if Talia will be a challenge for Chanel. I already say, yes!)
Abe and Paulina have a reason to celebrate. (Sloan was run over by a reindeer instead of grandma. That makes sense, since Sloan is always horny.)
Brady visits Kristen at Statesville. (The ONLY reason I can think of is to help with Rachel's baditude, but Kristen hates Chloe, too, she won't speak to Rachel about being nice to Chloe.)

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-20-t44317.html#p2132307

Monday, March 20, 2023
Marlena tries to reach out to John.

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Brady plays dirty to get what he wants from Kristen.

Thursday, March 23, 2023
Bo struggles to find his true self.
Harris decides to undergo risky treatment to help Hope.
Abe gives Chad advice about moving on.

Friday, March 24, 2023
Ben and Ciara receive exciting news!

Hasn't Chad already gotten enough conversations from the town elders about moving on? I mean, he's already with Stephanie. Why would he need yet another such chat? It sounds like even the writers are growing bored of their storylines; they either fell asleep writing (or watching) it the first time, and therefore forgot it even happened, or they are repeating themselves because they're out of ideas.

Brady plays dirty: With the Kritter, turnabout is certainly fair play.

Bo struggles to find his true self: After all these years, Bo still doesn’t know who he is?

Ben and Ciara get good news: What, that the persistent leak in the Fancy Face II will be an easy fix after all?

Back