SPOILER !! Week March 27

I like the idea of a story that is a testament to Victor. I’m sure they shot this before the actor died, but I’m interested to see what they do with Bo exploring Victor’s life. We still haven’t had a goodbye for Victor on the show, so maybe this is a bridge to that.

I don't understand the plot point for Ciara to be pregnant again. Unless she and Ben are hanging around, which it does not sound like they are, why should this even matter?

Brady HAS to know what a demon seed Rachel is, can't have his head in the sand about this, although he has had his head in the sand before. If he calls out Chloe for her comments, then he is even more clueless than I thought.

Seems some folks are complaining about other folks saying Rachel needs a good spanking, which she undoubtedly has never had. And now, to come, Rachel pushes Chloe's buttons just too often and too hard, I guess, so.....what does Chloe do? Does she smack her? turn her over her knee? Break it off with Brady? Or does she blurt out Kristen's list of nasty deeds?

Yes, Rachel has been greatly influenced by her evil mom, and her father has not dealt with it well at all. HE is the one who needs to let Rachel in on the fact her mother is no saint, has lied to her, and hurt many other members of their family, who Rachel knows and loves. Yes, Rachel is very young, but does Brady really want her growing up believing all this false information? Better now, than later.

Don't know how long Ben & Ciara are to be around, doubt it is much at all, thus.....a short visit, she is pregnant, they tell the family the news, then leave Salem, back home to await the blessed event. Filler. Hey, if they came back to stay in Salem, all we'd hear was how the kids are at day care, or a relative's home. So we have the next generations being born, so when the grandparents, parents are no longer around, Days & Salem can go on.

Just think, we have lost Tom & Alice, Shawn & Caroline, Stefano, Victor will soon be gone. Bo & Hope (the actors) both want their freedom, Will, Sonny, Carrie, Claire, Mimi, Chelsea, Abby....the list goes on. The younger ones want to spread their wings, others want more time with their families. Days did not used to film so long and fast, it wearies the actors. The writers seem to be unable to cope with the actors' need to be elsewhere at times

While I am happy Bo gets to spend time with his sis, I am NOT happy that no mention of Steve here. So is the Steve/Kayla..........Bo/Hope reunions just put off because the writers have no where for them to go afterwards. You know, like Eric/Nicole, or Nicole/EJ. I do hope Sloan is written out, and as much as I like Jackee Harry, Paulina needs to be gone as well.

The writers are incapable of writing for couples anymore. All they know is breaking them up with love triangles over and over every few months. The only way Ben and Ciara could stay together long enough to be having a second biological child is off screen.

Maybe writing for Bo and Hope will remind them that couples can also stay together for stretches and have other forms of drama. I don’t mind bed hopping (this is still a soap), but it’s not all people can do.

Rachel needs the truth and discipline, but physical discipline or “a good smack” is abusive. Yes, it’s how people used to raise kids. I was spanked, but they’ve now had decades of research. It harms more than helps and is not the only way of creating consequences. In particular, hitting a child who already has anger and control issues is throwing gasoline on a fire.

Back