SPOILER !! Week March 7

Oh boy! Susan is back.
I was reading an article from somewhere where a director (can't remember his name at the moment) was talking about how Stacy Haiduk plays Susan. It was about how much improvisation she does with her scenes, It sounded hilarious.
Did anyone else see the article and remember where it came from? It just made me love Stacy all the more.

I know there's a huge wrinkle with the Sarah situation, but I'm glad they get off the island. And I'd take Susan over Kristen at this point. If they love Stacy Haiduk (Kristen/Susan) so much, then keep her on this way.

Jake is stunned by Gabi's betrayal. [Stunned? Why? Hasn't Jake been in Salem long enough to know that betrayals and backstabbing are a way of life?]

Xander reunites with the real Sarah.. [Will it be the "real Sarah" or the person who thinks that she's the batty Renee DuMonde?]

Ben and Ciara confide in Susan. [They'd better be prepared to hear all about people who are "mean, mean, mean."]

This site post spoilers in their own words. I'm paraphrasing what they posted.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday, March 7, 2022
Gabi drops a bombshell at the DiMera board meeting.

Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Orpheus and Clyde work together against EJ.

Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Ciara and Ben tell Jake suspect Johnny being possessed by the devil.

Thursday, March 10, 2022
Nancy goes toe to toe with Leo.

Friday, March 11, 2022
Chloe and Brady work together to pull a fast one on Leo.
Will and Sonny talk to Craig about Leo.

hMMM...I honestly don't know anything.....but I do remember how Leo was always making a play for straight guys. Xander in particular is the one I remember the best. But Leo was always out to prove himself to himself, going after one person in a couple relationship.

Nancy goes toe to toe with Leo.
Nancy's long awaited make over begins....... Leo will take her as a fresh canvas and we will be amazed at what he is able to do with frumpy ole Nancy......
shocked...... shocked I am....... two bad guys working against another bad guy.......

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-7-t43594.html#p2109589

Monday, March 7, 2022
Xander is reunited with Sarah.

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Chanel offers Allie a shoulder to cry on.

Thursday, March 10, 2022
Brady tells John he and Chloe have a plan to get Craig to see the light about his boyfriend.
Will returns to Salem and reunites with Marlena.
Sonny expresses misgivings about Justin's marriage to Bonnie.

Friday, March 11, 2022
Paulina and Eli team up to figure out if TR truly is a changed man.

Tuesday, March 8, 2022
Orpheus and Clyde work together against EJ. [Fie on those two lowlifes, kicking EJ while he's down.]

Wednesday, March 9th:
Belle confronts Chad about whether he told the whole truth at EJ’s trial. [Good luck with that. Asking a DiMera to tell the truth is a hopeless cause.]

Thursday, March 10, 2022
Nancy goes toe to toe with Leo. [I wouldn't put my money on Nancy. For a while, Leo fared rather well going up against the best the Kiriakis family had to offer,]

Friday, March 11, 2022
Will and Sonny talk to Craig about Leo. [What's Craig going to say -- "Leo has changed.?]"

Have been traveling and not following lately. Is this original Craig (Kevin Spirtas) back? The actor is openly gay. Is that why they have gone this way with the story?

@Moira yes, this is the original Craig. No, they went this way because it was a chance to show case the incredible writing of the Days Staff. Per the head-writer this is Ground Breaking Storytelling.

when in my lousy opinion it's worse than a back to school special which only shows how freaking old I am.......

No idea about that Moira. Yes, Kevin S. is gay, as is Greg Rikaart who plays Leo.....and the headwriter Ron Carlivatti. I doubt the fact Kevin & Greg are gay in real life has anything to do with this storyline. Days does storyline about gay people using actors who are not, so don't think it matters. If the headwriter wrote something worthy of the acting ability of all the various actors, that would be "groundbreaking" but........that seems to be out of his reach.

A gay character was groundbreaking when Will came out. And while representation is important, it’s not cutting-edge just to show gay people on TV. My issue with the Craig-Leo story is who cares? Neither is a regular on the canvas. It seems like it’s been 20 years since Craig was in anyway important. Leo is a comic relief character. It’s dragging the characters into the show just for this story that makes little sense.

The bisexual storyline is more cutting edge, but it’s not being well-written (mostly because Allie has zero introspection just like her mom) and mixing in the devil makes it worse.

@Moira yes, this is the original Craig. No, they went this way because it was a chance to show case the incredible writing of the Days Staff. Per the head-writer this is Ground Breaking Storytelling.

when in my lousy opinion it's worse than a back to school special which only shows how freaking old I am.......
what a shame they have ruined the only nice thing about the couple Nancy and Craig-their close love relationship. Maybe the writers think this is funny; but I know a lady who married a man and had a child with him, only to be told he was gay and hid it all those years. He left her for a younger man and the heartbreak was horrible for my friend and her daughter. Not funny PTB!!

All spoilers for the week... some from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday, March 7, 2022
Xander is reunited with Sarah.
Gabi drops a bombshell at the DiMera shareholder meeting.

Tuesday March 8 2022
Ben and Ciara relay their suspicions to Susan.

Wednesday March 9 2022
Belle confronts Chad about whether he told the whole truth at EJ's trial.
Ben informs Jake he and Ciara think Johnny could be possessed.
Johnny misdirects Susan's suspicions onto someone else.
Chanel offers Allie a shoulder to cry on.

Thursday March 10 2022
Nancy faces off with Craig's new beau.
Brady tells John he and Chloe have a plan to get Craig to see the light about his boyfriend.
Will returns to Salem and reunites with Marlena.
Sonny expresses misgivings about Justin's marriage to Bonnie.

Friday March 11 2022
Chloe and Brady deceive Craig's boyfriend.
Will and Sonny try to get through to Craig.
Paulina and Eli team up to figure out if TR truly is a changed man.
Bonnie gives Nancy a makeover.

Back