SPOILER !! Week March 7

Brady tells John he and Chloe have a plan to get Craig to see the light about his boyfriend.

Brady is going to try to convince someone who is in love with another person that the person is wrong for him....:rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That is just too rich...... Brady who always listened to people talking about his lovers and their worthyness.... upto and including pretending to be other people just to be close to him..... it was kidnapping his daughter that changed his mind......

I have been gone for 6 weeks and these lame stories are ridiculous. No one cares and the writers don't care that no one likes or cares about their stories. Please send Kristen somewhere and erase her memories. Then erase our memories. She has the power to erase people's memories? Is Ralph back for the umpteenth time? Yawn! Why people like Kristen, the actress etc. is beyond me. More science fiction.

I am kind of surprised to see that Justin and Bonnie/Adrienne are still there. I thought they were finished, but I guess I had read they were done by the end of the year, which we all know is still a few months away from the viewing perspective. I also read that they may be trying to do what we wanted a long time ago - that it was really Bonnie who died and this is Adrienne. I think it is too late for that, especially since they have so little purpose in the show.

Interesting that Nancy's makeover is being done by Bonnie, when there was a lot of speculation that Leo would be the one. I do hope that the goal of the Nancy update is to make her feel better about herself and NOT to try to win Craig back. And I also hope that the first change is to get rid of the animal on her head and bring back the sassy red hair. And that Bonnie can restrain herself from going too far over the top.

Maybe Eric will do another exorcism? It's not like he's going to help his dad out in the pub wearing his vestments! It says SPRING preview so that could be anytime in the spring! Laughed at Sonny coming in at an inappropriate moment - "Sonny saw London, Sonny saw France, Sonny saw Bonnie with no underpants!" LOL!

Maybe Eric will do another exorcism? It's not like he's going to help his dad out in the pub wearing his vestments! It says SPRING preview so that could be anytime in the spring! Laughed at Sonny coming in at an inappropriate moment - "Sonny saw London, Sonny saw France, Sonny saw Bonnie with no underpants!" LOL!
Salem has Spring all year long. Remember what they wear! There's never WINTER there.

Back