Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

John has a warning for Jan.
Tripp risks his life to save Allie.
Lani struggles with her guilt over TR.
Xander tries to shield Sarah from the truth

Hmmm, wonder just what John is warning Jan about????
O.K. Belle is his daughter, and Jan conned her way into Belle's home with her guilt trip onto Shawn. Just glad to see John is still on the show.

Xander tries to shield Sarah from the truth. That always works out well, doesn't it?

Why would Lani feel guilty about shooting TR when she has no problem letting her best friend escape from prison every time she asks, and TR was actually committing a crime at the time? She can feel stupid (or gullible) for believing him, but guilty? Nope. And, from what I have read, Paulina takes the blame and Lani doesn't correct her. Why? Lani was completely within her rights as a police officer to stop him. So, once Paulina is found to be lying AGAIN, how does she expect Abe to take her back, although we all know he will. And she will say that she lied to protect her daughter AGAIN.

LOL - so I guess the possession movie is off the table now? Sure hope so!

Hopefully, the movie is gone since demonJohnny agreed to make it after Johnny said he didn't want to.

I wonder if the people that TR talked to will come to Salem since he owed them money.

John has a warning for Jan. [The viewers would like it if the warning was along the lines of "get out of town or else."]

Lani struggles with her guilt over TR. [[If Lani put a bullet in TR, Abe should ease her guilt by telling her that shooting him was a "public service killing."]

Xander tries to shield Sarah from the truth [Apparently, the old song title "happiness is the truth" does not apply to Sarah.]

I am curious about what truth Sarah doesn't know/remember. Maybe he tries to not let her know about Gwen? Between whatever deal Gwen makes and her new BFF Matty/Leo, I am sure that either one of those 2 would be happy to fill Sarah in on that detail.

I read an interview with Paul Telfor (Xander) and he said that when he saw the script, he liked it, but Linsey (Sarah) hated it. He said that this time they had to earn their way back and not just have a quick resolution, so there will be this issue, whatever it is, before the fans get their happy ending (for now). I know that we have this story with Shawn and Jan, but what is to stop Gwen from popping up pregnant?

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-may-16-t43729.html#p2113747

Monday, May 16, 2022
A family crisis brings Shawn and Belle closer together.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022
A shocking death rocks Salem.
Ciara and Ben have an unexpected encounter.

Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Nicole is disappointed by Eric's news.

Thursday, May 19, 2022
Nicole is thrown by Sarah's accusation.
Chanel and Lani rally around Paulina.

Friday, May 20, 2022

Spoilers from https://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-5-16-today/

Monday, May 16th:
The battle between good and evil comes to a stunning conclusion.

Tuesday, May 17th:
Kate grills Lucas when he returns to town without Sami.

Wednesday, May 18th:
Lani and Paulina keep a secret from Eli and Abe.

Thursday, May 19th:
Xander asks Eric for a favor.

Friday, May 20th:
EJ and Chad team up to oust Gabi.
Johnny impresses upon Chanel how much he still loves her

Monday, May 16th:
The battle between good and evil comes to a stunning conclusion. [Who cares how it ends as long as it's over for good This wearisome nonsense has gone on far too long.]

Tuesday, May 17th:
Kate grills Lucas when he returns to town without Sami. [And Kate would care this much about the despised Sami -- why??]

Thursday, May 19th:
Xander asks Eric for a favor. [If Eric comes through will Xander promise to stop calling him the "Fallen Father Eric?"[
Nicole is thrown by Sarah's accusation. [What -- when Sarah had the mind of a child, Nicole wouldn't help her with her homework?]

Friday, May 20th:
EJ and Chad team up to oust Gabi. [If Ghost Stefano is backing his sons, Gabba-Gabba is doomed.]

Gonna play a guessing game here....... Definitely SPECULATION.....
Family crisis probably is the kidnapping of Baby Bo (& that is how my CC spelled it)
The shocking death MIGHT be the rumor/spoiler about Abby being killed.....
Ciara & Ben's unexpected encounter?? Perhaps John who has been missing for weeks, or maybe Evan...nahhhh, doubt Evan will be killing Ciara & Ben......
Of course Eric will disappoint Nicole....Either he has resumed his priestly duties (for now), or he has a different girlfriend, lol)
Sounds like Lani/Paulina perhaps withhold the info that it was Lani who shot TR
So Kate asks Lucas what happened when he & Sami left town together.......big deal. She probably went back to Italy & Sydney, who got in to mischief while Mom was gone. LOL
Hmmm, please do not tell me Xander wants Father Eric to marry him to......Gwen? Sarah?
Maybe Eric refuses (???) and Sarah thinks Nicole influenced him to do so??
Ousting Gabi would be great, but Sonny, Will, Chad, EJ, should all join in, along with Victor, Johnny, Tony, Thomas, Charlotte, Henry, Anna, cuz it truly needs to happen!
Probably watch too much Dr. Phil, but as much as I have liked Johnny, and I do like Chanel, just am not in favor of a straight individual actually being happy with one who is bi-sexual. Just me, but did not like that turn of characterization with Chanel, or with Allie.

Back